Thread: Pct Start

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

Pct Start

I will beginn my PCT as of today. I need to take 300 mg of Clomid. Will it be problem taking them all at once? Or should I spread them throughout the day?
    Will this dosage be hard on my body to start with? Or will it be fine?

Also I will be traveling to the US in a few days and need to continue my PCT as I there for the next two months. Is it ok to take my Pills with me on the plane?

Bros, sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    I will beginn my PCT as of today. I need to take 300 mg of Clomid. Will it be problem taking them all at once? Or should I spread them throughout the day?
    Will this dosage be hard on my body to start with? Or will it be fine?

Also I will be traveling to the US in a few days and need to continue my PCT as I there for the next two months. Is it ok to take my Pills with me on the plane?

Bros, sorry for all the questions.

Thanks in advance
    You could go with 300mg the first day, or 100mg throughout PCT. Check out Pheedo's sticky at the top of the page. As far as bringing pills back, that is up to you, be careful, and be creative. Also quick question, I have a friend going to Guetamala in 2 weeks, can he find clomid and nolva At the local pharmacies there? What other steriods are available down there? Could you give me a couple of names of good pharmacies? Thanx man, and goodluck..

For sure

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    You could go with 300mg the first day, or 100mg throughout PCT. Check out Pheedo's sticky at the top of the page. As far as bringing pills back, that is up to you, be careful, and be creative. Also quick question, I have a friend going to Guetamala in 2 weeks, can he find clomid and nolva At the local pharmacies there? What other steriods are available down there? Could you give me a couple of names of good pharmacies? Thanx man, and goodluck..
    Bro yes indeed you can find steroids ,and Nolva etc.
    I will PM you with some info bro
    Peace

I checked out Pheedo's sticky. It mentiones that on a 8-12 week cycle I could use 100 mg of Clomid daily for 30 days insted of starting out with 300 mgs the first day.
    My question is if i have to add L-DEX into the PCT or can I just use Clomid and Nolva?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I checked out Pheedo's sticky. It mentiones that on a 8-12 week cycle I could use 100 mg of Clomid daily for 30 days insted of starting out with 300 mgs the first day.
    My question is if i have to add L-DEX into the PCT or can I just use Clomid and Nolva?
    I would def. use some L-dex, it will help you indeed recover quicker. Thats always a good thing.. So if you have it available you should use it along with your clomid, and nolva.

I live In Central America so I would like to know what derivative there is for ARIMIDEX , L-DEX

Does anyone know the tradename for ARIMIDEX ?

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Does anyone know the tradename for ARIMIDEX?

You mean the "ingredient"? It's Anastrozole(sp?), I believe. :spudniklu

seanw is offline Banned
    I checked out Pheedo's sticky. It mentiones that on a 8-12 week cycle I could use 100 mg of Clomid daily for 30 days insted of starting out with 300 mgs the first day.My question is if i have to add L-DEX into the PCT or can I just use Clomid and Nolva?
    Your choice, some do one some do the other.

Thread Information