hanger319 is offline New Member

Cell-tech post cycle

So i have a bottle of Cell-tech and I was wondering if it would help out any after my cycle to keep gains OR if taking it during a cycle(test/dbol ) would help or should i even need it? Also when is good time to start trib after cycle? thanks!

RobbieG is offline Member
    cell tech is just sugar and creatine.

but... I took it with my M-1-T and i did NOT get lethargic at all... because of the sugar... but.. hmmm... I use creatine on and off cycle.

Just When I´m on m-1-t .. I increased my sugar intake about 400 gr. a day..

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    uhh not to hate.... but you need to read more! Check the stickies up in the top of this forum. the ones in red, that say important.
    PCT is for a real cycle or even a PH cycle... creatine is a suplement...

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    uhh not to hate.... but you need to read more! Check the stickies up in the top of this forum. the ones in red, that say important.
    PCT is for a real cycle or even a PH cycle... creatine is a suplement...
    i think he was wondering if it would help AFTER his cycle of AAS, i dont think he thinks he needs PCT for cell-tech.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    i think he was wondering if it would help AFTER his cycle of AAS, i dont think he thinks he needs PCT for cell-tech.
    True... if that the case I wouldnt use creatine.... trib at 4g will suffice

hanger319 is offline New Member
    ha no sorry for being so incomplete on my first post - i didn't mean cell-tech for pct haha i meant basically would it help keep gains afterwards assuming i keep lifting hard and keep the diet in check. I have trib also that i plan on taking - so just stick to trib?

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger319
    ha no sorry for being so incomplete on my first post - i didn't mean cell-tech for pct haha i meant basically would it help keep gains afterwards assuming i keep lifting hard and keep the diet in check. I have trib also that i plan on taking - so just stick to trib?
    Sorry I have to disagree with you Sparkle creatine would definetly help retain gains? Why wouldnt choose to use any and all possible means of retaining gains during PCT? If you already have the cell tech then by all means take it after you workout. The insulin spike, creatine, and ala will all aid in recovery from your workout.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Sorry I have to disagree with you Sparkle creatine would definetly help retain gains? Why wouldnt choose to use any and all possible means of retaining gains during PCT? If you already have the cell tech then by all means take it after you workout. The insulin spike, creatine, and ala will all aid in recovery from your workout.
    I for one just am not a huge fan of creatine... I dont feel that what your keeping is gains, its merly water.... I do not like the puffy look. I do know some people use it with great sucess, but its not for me. But if you want a better insulin spike take some r-ala...

For the rocord, creatine for PCT is fine...

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I for one just am not a huge fan of creatine... I dont feel that what your keeping is gains, its merly water.... I do not like the puffy look. I do know some people use it with great sucess, but its not for me. But if you want a better insulin spike take some r-ala...

For the rocord, creatine for PCT is fine...

I totally agree that creatine Monohydrate is over rater for my personally too. I have had good success lately though with Creatine Ethyl Ester which I will run along with Slin during my PCT in a couple months.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im going to agree with sparkle i think creatine is junk especially overpriced cell tech i think if your really set on getting creatine that vpx is one of the only good supplement companies left

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I totally agree that creatine Monohydrate is over rater for my personally too. I have had good success lately though with Creatine Ethyl Ester which I will run along with Slin during my PCT in a couple months.
    If it were my I wouldnt even fool with the creatine... the insulin is great, even use some r-ala... Talk about keeping gains!

big- you bet celltech is hella overpriced!

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    IMO Cell-Tech will help you retain water and that is about it, that stuff is junk, tons of sugar.

Thread Information