01-10-2005, 10:09 PM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
clomid/nolva onhand for first cycle?
Ok, everywhere i post and everythign i read i end up getting different answers. Some people suggest clomid throughout a cycle, others suggest nolva throughtout a cycle. Can anyone give me the lowdown WITHOUT directing me to someone elses post. I plan on having clomid and nolva on hand during my cycle(This is my first cycle - week 1-4 40 mg dbol week 1-10 500mg test). I know nolva should be used if I start getting itchy nipples which is the start of gyno.
Should i be taking clomid and/or nolva during my cycle?
Or should i wait untill 2 weeks after my last shot?
Is there other MUSTS that i should purchase for PCT?
I plan on getting clen also.
ANY SUGGESTIONS?! THANKS!
01-10-2005, 10:15 PM #2
Nolva at 10mg/ed during cycle
01-10-2005, 10:32 PM #3Anabolic Member
Originally Posted by hanger319
- Join Date
- May 2002
1. You need to make a basic decision on whether or not you WANT to run an anti-estrogen during a cycle. Some people are able to run cycles with no problematic estrogen related side effects. Your decision should be based on the steroids you use, the lenght of your cycle, and whatever you know about your personal susceptibility to estrogen related side efects (Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen...read more about it). It's not necessary to use an anti-e during a cycle, but it's probably a wise choice.
2. If you decide not to run an anti-e during a cycle, then you should at LEAST have clomid and nolvadex on hand so that if any bad symptoms arise (due to aromitization), then you can use nolvadex to stop it and clomid to come off your cycle (if necessary).
3. If you decide to run an anti-e, then you have to decide why you're running it--just to decrease water weight, and/or to balance lipids, and/or to avoid problematic estro. related side effects (such as gyno).
4. Generally, clomid is NOT an anti-e that you should use during a cycle. There are for more effective anti-e's that provide far more benefits than clomid.
5. The following post (see link below) is a PARTIAL list of anti-e's that are available to you with some of the reasons behind using them:
INFO: How to choose a good anti-e or anti-e combination.
6. There are other PCT alternatives to clomid, but clomid is the basic PCT drug which should be enough to come off a cycle adequately. HCG use during a cycle certainly helps recovery but is not a must.
Best of luck to you.
Last edited by BASK8KACE; 01-10-2005 at 10:36 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)