Tourk is offline Junior Member

Arimidex vs Proviron

Can i use proviron instead of arimidex in my post cycle ?
    Both are AI right ?

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    you should not use proviron post cycle most definately since its an androgen. it does prevent aromatization of AAS somewhat during the cycle but not even close to arimidex . Proviron is an oral DHT used to fix sexual dysfunctions in men but it does not increase your own test levels production it will only set you back in the PCT. Arimidex is an aromatize inhibitor and i would also use it during the cycle (thats what i started right now).if you got arimidex save it for during a cycle its too **** expensive to waste. nolvadex is sufficient during the PCT.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i agree with big lex with regards not using proviron during pct as it will hinder recovery.
    i would also say read pheedno's sticky on pct.i would use clomid at 100mg/day for 3-4 weeks to recover the hpta and like pheedno suggests use nolvodex at 20 mg and arimidex at 0.25mg/day for 30 days.

I did Pheedno's pct but after 4 weeks my testo levels and my libido was zero .
    Now i am trying again with clomid and low dose of proviron 25mg/day and it's going well.
    I heard that proviron in such a low dose is not hinder recovery .
    I also heard pheedno says that low libido while you are in clomid ia because you need a AI .
    Any ideas ?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Some people say 25mg/day isn't suppressive enough to matter, but that's for people with recovered test levels It seems to me the problem is that you're already suppressed. Proviron at best won't make a diff or at worst could just contribute to keeping you that way. I'd recommend HCG followed by Clomid but Clomid alone should help.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    proviron does not solve the problem. your libido is up because thats what proviron is used for in men with sexual defyciency. while your libido is up now it will go down as soon as you discontinue proviron. 25 mg is not a low dose its one tablet a day which medically prescribed you should be using during the cycle ONLY to prevent armoatization. stop proviron now do pheednos PCT again get ahold of tribulus (2-4 grams a day) tongkat ali extract apparently works great as well during PCT(still have to try it myself) and get ZMA. all of that together with clomid/nolva PCT and you cant go wrong. But you need to stop proviron deffinately everyone will agree on that.

Thanks for the info guys

Thread Information