Chookster is offline Associate Member

End Of Cycle Depression

Finished My Cycle On The 5th Of Jan Been Running Nolva Will Start Clomid On 23rd. But I'm Feeling Really Down And Aggitated, Is The In My Head Because I'm Not Wanting To Stop Or Something Physical That I May Be Able To Combat. Any Input Is Appreciated. Thanks.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    i often experience post cycle depression and god knows i will after this long one but its only temporary until your HPTA is recovered. Spend time with your mates and your gf try not to sit alone and think too much. Spendong time with people usually works for my depression. Remember you cant feel 100% all the time

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Just keep training and try not to lift as heavy. Its OK to back off a little but dont stop training totally. Eventually your system will come back to normal.

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    get ahold of tribulus, tongkat ali and ZMA supplements ASAP that will speed up the recovery some B complex and B12 shots will also go down well for the depression

stec is offline Junior Member
    I honestly think most of peoples pct depression is all mental.... think positive you'll see

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Bros- Just Talking About It Makes Me Feel Better.

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Get a lounge lizard and smack that a$$ till its black and blue... WTF works for me!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Yep happened to me to but I think it was because I loved being on so much that I was depressed that I didnt have those roids coursing through my veins anymore, It lasted a couple of weeks. I just worked out even harder to get a pump and that made me happy again. You will get over it

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    im 3 months out and im just now startng to feel OK about not being on cycle, you have to come off eventually so you gotta try and power through the doldrums of being a mere mortal.....that is until the next cycle

Thread Information