joevette is offline Banned

The ultimate PCT

I'll be coming off a long cycle in a couple of months and I'm working up the ultimate pct. I think it's about as good as it gets except you could add HGH if you've got the dough, which I don't. I've been doing 500ius of HCG 2x per week since the middle of the cycle, so the nuts should be full. I've also been using 50-100mg of proviron since the middle of the cycle to lower SHBG, and make sure the little bit of test I will be producing during pct doesn't get bound up. Here's what I'm thinking for pct:

Days
    1 300mg clomid
    2-45 100mg clomid
    1-60 20mg Nolva
    1-60 .65mg Femera
    1-60 1g Tongkat Ali
    1-60 6g Tribulus
    1-25 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo and in the am on nontraining days
    1-25 10ius slin pwo only
    1-60 PGF2-A (either during the off time from IGF-1 or during also if I can stand it, .5-2mg shot 5x per day)

I'll probably throw in some macca, and other similar libido boosters as well. Any thoughts on how to improve it?
    Last edited by joevette; 01-18-2005 at 07:08 PM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks expensive? but i'm sure you've covered all aspects this way as well? I find the tribulus works well at keeping the wind in the sails as well..pretty good for OTC product. Taking slin in the A.M before breakfast is a good idea as well because that's when your most catabolic, your cortisol levels peak at 8oam and 2opm so the A.M slin helps combat the catabolim associated with pct's especially after long cycles. Nolva I take pretty much year round, definately helps with the estrogen rebound after a cycle. I think you've got it covered..maybe some Coleus forskolii to get the thyroid up to the optimal range again sinse alot of AAS have a negative effect on the gland.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I'll be coming off a long cycle in a couple of months and I'm working up the ultimate pct. I think it's about as good as it gets except you could add HGH if you've got the dough, which I don't. I've been doing 500ius of HCG 2x per week since the middle of the cycle, so the nuts should be full. I've also been using 50-100mg of proviron since the middle of the cycle to lower SHBG, and make sure the little bit of test I will be producing during pct doesn't get bound up. Here's what I'm thinking for pct:

Days
    1 300mg clomid
    2-45 100mg clomid
    1-60 20mg Nolva
    1-60 .65mg Femera
    1-60 1g Tongkat Ali
    1-60 6g Tribulus
    1-25 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 pwo and in the am on nontraining days
    1-25 10ius slin pwo only
    1-60 PGF2-A (either during the off time from IGF-1 or during also if I can stand it, .5-2mg shot 5x per day)

I'll probably throw in some macca, and other similar libido boosters as well. Any thoughts on how to improve it?

Thanks bro. How would you reccomend doing the am slin? Every day and pwo also, just on nontraining days with the IGF-1 LR3? And how many ius, 10 both times?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    is that a low dose of tongkat ali, or is that the recommended dose.
    what is the highest recommended dose of it.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Man that is pretty much what I do... minus the PGF2-A. But I rotate slin or LR3...
    Ha what am I talking about I have only done 2 cycles.... so just the last one I used LR3... But next time will be both.

Mallet... do you really feel slin is worth it in the AM ED? Will 5ius suffice?

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Must ask what type humulin r or humalog?

Try get humalog.

If you haven’t experience with slin, don’t jump in at 10iu. Work your way to that level and you might wish to add creatin if your worried about the bloat l-dex at .25 a day. Other than that you could do 8-10iu 2times a day

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Just a side note not sure about l-dex and pct.

1g of Tongkat is the reccomended dose from the place I buy the powder, but I've seen some people taking the same 100:1 stuff at only 400mg per day. I find that 1g per day works very well, but I have done 2g per day when not on trib with success.

profbiv: Thanks for the input, this will not be my first time with slin. I am using 10ius of humalog right now with my bulker, but I've gone as high as 15. Also, no need for l-dex since I'll be using femera, but l-dex has nothing to do with creatine bloat.

The only thing I haven't done so far is IGF-1 LR3 along with slin, but I'll be doing the combo later this week for my bulker once my IGF gets here.

I don't think I'll add creatine. Creatine seems to just bloat me up while bulking and add to the stretch marks that I'm already trying to fight. Also, the pct will be right after a 10 week cutter, and I'd rather not bloat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Man that is pretty much what I do... minus the PGF2-A. But I rotate slin or LR3...
    Ha what am I talking about I have only done 2 cycles.... so just the last one I used LR3... But next time will be both.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that before einstein1905 left I asked him what the most effective way to run IGF-1 LR3 and slin (either together or alternating). He said it was best to run them at the same time for about 4 weeks with 2-4 weeks off. This is because they work similarly and both work better if you are more insulin sensitive. They also have a nice synergistic effect.

It's a kind of controversial issue, but eistein's theories make the most sense to me and no one else seems to have a decent support for the alternating method. That's why I'd like to use the PGF2-A also, so I can always be on something.

I do during pct's for sure, once you come off gear your in a pretty catabolic state...during a cycle i just go PWO. I would do the slin in the A.M and the LR3 PWO.

Thanks bro. How would you reccomend doing the am slin? Every day and pwo also, just on nontraining days with the IGF-1 LR3? And how many ius, 10 both times?
    If your using LR3 then I would use the slin in the A.M and the LR3 for PWO. If you want to use the slin both times then the dose doesn't need to be 10'iu's in the A.M...On non training days i'm happy with 5iu's in the A.M just to combat the catabolic phase of the day, you doon't necessarily need 10iu's or more to do the trick...PWO i would keep the slin at 10iu's to supercompensate with carbs, protein, and creatine etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I do during pct's for sure, once you come off gear your in a pretty catabolic state...during a cycle i just go PWO. I would do the slin in the A.M and the LR3 PWO.
    So, 10ius in the a.m.? What if I'm running slin with the IGF-1 LR3 pwo, 10 both times? I'll be doing the IGF-1 LR3 in the a.m. on non workout days.

Ha, you beat me to it.

So, 10ius in the a.m.? What if I'm running slin with the IGF-1 LR3 pwo, 10 both times? I'll be doing the IGF-1 LR3 in the a.m. on non workout days.
    There is nothing wrong with doing the slin at both times with 10iu's. I find taking slin with LR3 (together) to be uneccesary, the LR3 doesn't bind to proteins so the half life is long and your natural insulin isn't inhibited to any great degree, but your Blood sugar will drop excessively when taking both together so i'd up the carb intake if your gonna run both at the same time PWO. I really find the LR3 works fine on it's own..it's not like GH--that's a different story?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    There is nothing wrong with doing the slin at both times with 10iu's. I find taking slin with LR3 (together) to be uneccesary, the LR3 doesn't bind to proteins so the half life is long and your natural insulin isn't inhibited to any great degree, but your Blood sugar will drop excessively when taking both together so i'd up the carb intake if your gonna run both at the same time PWO. I really find the LR3 works fine on it's own..it's not like GH--that's a different story?
    Then wouldnt it be best to take LR3 in the morning then slin PWO? I mean PWO is when you need nutriants really badly...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    it seems like it's a decision you ahve to make.... as far as whats more important to you....

1) take slin A.M to fight catabolism....
    2) take slin PWO to shuttle nutrients.....

maybe run 5iu's am and PWO?
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

joevette.... PM me with how the pgf2a works for yah.... i was thinking about doing it transdermally with DMSO for fatloss.....

im curious to see how the injections go for yah.... keep me posted...

~haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    joevette.... PM me with how the pgf2a works for yah.... i was thinking about doing it transdermally with DMSO for fatloss.....

im curious to see how the injections go for yah.... keep me posted...

~haz~
    I'll let you know in a couple of weeks, my two vials should be here any day now.

we're they TLR's? pm me if u must....

- Knockout_Power

Then wouldnt it be best to take LR3 in the morning then slin PWO? I mean PWO is when you need nutriants really badly...
    Yes but you can spike your own natural insulin at this time as well (PWO) not to mention that LR3 has shuttling abilities of it's own, hence the term "insulin like"..But ofcourse there would be no problem with taking LR3 in the A.M and slin PWO...but you will see an added benefit with taking LR3 PWO moreso that taking it in the A.M.

Thread Information