Thread: nolva in pct

n8or is offline Junior Member

nolva in pct

i have read that u dont have to have nolva in pct, is this tru .. is it good enough to just do clomid?? and if i should use nolva how much shoul i use ....
    im on a 350mg test e cycle. for 12-14 weeks.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would do nolva bro
    1) it will help with your test production
    2) it will help stop gyno because there is a lot of free estrogen in your body when you do pct

20mg per day during PCT should do it bro

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n8or
    i have read that u dont have to have nolva in pct, is this tru .. is it good enough to just do clomid?? and if i should use nolva how much shoul i use ....
    im on a 350mg test e cycle. for 12-14 weeks.
    i always use nolva in pct 20 mgs ed

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    There are misconcieving articles floating around that suggest clomid only. Some article suggesting nolva only.

Fact is and studies have shown this. Both a nolva/clomid combo is the most suggestable for a proper restoration. I will explain. This subject is brought up many times.

Clomid or clomiphene is an anti-estrogen structually close to it's brother SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) nolvadex but studies show its binding abilities to be weak in comparison. Clomid's purpose which is shown is to the stimulation of Lutrenzing Hormones. Not in binding to the ER (estrogen receptor).

Nolvadex on the other hands studies have shown to be the opposite. It has the strong ability to compete to the ER in itself being an estrogen.

You need both nolva and clomid for when the body reaches 0 test levels post cycle it flushes the body with estrogen to fill newly open receptors. It's way of fighting catabolism and stimulate test levels again. This is known as the estrogen flush. At this time is when gyno symptoms may occur. You will need nolvadex to control this flush.

Also, you need to do what you can to stimulate test levels back to base line and hold onto the gains longer, thus clomid therapy.

both are neccessary.

n8or is offline Junior Member
    Also, you need to do what you can to stimulate test levels back to base line and hold onto the gains longer, thus clomid therapy.'' quote)

so u have to do more than just use nolva and clomid, or is that all u can do.. how else would i stimulate test levels back to normal.

Thread Information