Thread: newbie help

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member

newbie help

hey whats the proper pct for this cycle...

10 weeks test enth 300-500 mg
    1-4 dbol 30 mgs

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    day 1 - 300mg's clomid ED
    2-30 - 100mg's clomid ED

nolva - day 1-30 - 20mg's/ed
    arimidex - Day 1-30 - .25/ED

thats what i ran.... everything was fine
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    thank you and my other question i should u run milk thistle with that and what is a good recommended dose

Slamtime is offline New Member
    Start taking 20mg Nolvadex per day at the start of week 2 and stay at that dose throughout the cycle. Stop taking the Nolv 2 weeks after your last injection.

No need to be running high doses & trying to cram it all in at the end when you can run it at much lower doses during the cycle & have blood levels of the drug built up enough at the end of the cycle to do the same job. No, it will not reduce gains! Its simply reducing the water retention, which has no bearing on the amount of gains you make. If anything, you want to keep water retention minimized because of the effect it can have on the heart & blood pressure.

People seem to forget that e-blockers are synthetic forms of estrogen & that some individuals will get gyno from the estrogen rebound when using such high doses(not to mention an increase chance of drug side effects).

Slamtime is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twiztidjuggalo74
    thank you and my other question i should u run milk thistle with that and what is a good recommended dose
    Milk Thistle should be at least 1000mg per day. You'll want to split it up into 3 doses. You could take it with your Dbol doses(I'm assuming you're taking 10mg Dbol every 4 hrs).

Make sure you're drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Even at 30mg per day, if you're not drinking enough water, your kidneys might get a little pissed.

Thread Information