mma10 is offline New Member

Not depressed...

hey i just finished a cycle consisting of 500mg/wk test e and 300mg/wk deca . i am on the second it last day of clomid pct.... i am still not depressed at all. i am hearing about people getting depressed on clomid but i am wondering why i am not....could it be fake gear i took? have you guys heard of QGL?

Not everyone gets depressed after a cycle, I do bad though. Why are you asking if your gear was real? You should know that. What kind of gains did youget.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Everyone reacts differently to different compounds. Don't worry about it, and just be thankful.

mma10 is offline New Member
    i gained like 15 lbs...then went down to about 10 cuz i think the extra 5 was water weight. im glad to know not everyone gets depressed on juice...im happy im not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by mma10
    i gained like 15 lbs...then went down to about 10 cuz i think the extra 5 was water weight. im glad to know not everyone gets depressed on juice...im happy im not one of them.
    You're lucky man. I get so depressed it's pathetic, I'm like completely hopeless it sucks. It aggrevates my anxiety too, that really pisses me off.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i dont notice anything in pct, just another day

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma10
    hey i just finished a cycle consisting of 500mg/wk test e and 300mg/wk deca. i am on the second it last day of clomid pct.... i am still not depressed at all. i am hearing about people getting depressed on clomid but i am wondering why i am not....could it be fake gear i took? have you guys heard of QGL?
    it sounds like you want to be depressed

i feel perfectly fine during PCT

which is a good thing by the way

Thread Information