cpainte1 is offline New Member

Exclamation Yes, i am and idot..help please..

okay...so let me start off with asking you all not to over emphasize how retarded i am...i HAD a few friends that played on my ball team...they set me up with some tren A and some winni....i did absolutly no research (yes i know. STUPID.) im not even going to call it a cycle. So the compounds were injected into my body in the fashion listed below.
    (also did not stack w/test!!!!! i didnt know !)

TrenA only...
    wk 1-2= 150mg 2x per (unstable blood levels i know)

wk3 no shots...had to have impacted and infected wisdom teeth finally removed

wk4- i realized that i need 2 be pinning EOD @ 75mg so i did...

w5- 75mg EOD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Winni
    i only took the winni for two weeks @ 75mg EOD bkus i developed a shoulder pain that came from hell in my front delt...

now. the gear dealer that i got my gear from is know to sell bunk shit all the time....i did not know this....i gaind no weight @ all....and had no bad sides besides fina dick for like 2weeks..my balls never shrunk...and now (2weeks after my last winni pin i have no prob with a hardon)....i just wore the ol lady out 3time sunday nite and again this mourning. I wake up with a hardon lol!....i feel totally fine.... MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I TAKE A PCT??? I JUST RECIEVED THE CLOMI/TAMOX COMBO TODAY...SHOULD I TAKE THIS OR SAVE IT FOR MY FIRST REAL CYCLE ???

If this gear was fake or maby just had 1/4 of the actual steroid in it could i have recoverd all on my own..???anyone here ???

Can someone make a comment ?????

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    ????i would say run your PCT anyways just to be safe bro??

Thread Information