olederndirt is offline Junior Member

Var only, Nolva instead of Clo.?

Var only for 8 weeks,40mg, can I get away with just nolva or should I stick with clomid. Trying to stay away from any clo sides. Thanks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see how you could get away with just nolva for recovery. I understand there is an article floating around mentioning something of var at low dosages causing no or little suppression but I have yet to see a study showing any unnatural test introduction to the body not causing a suppression or HPTA shut down. In my opinion, you will need clomid to help return production of the testes and restore the HPTA function. If you have a concern over clomid side effects such as depression, visual tracers, or acne. Then run lower dosages possibly 50mg ED along a higher dosage of nolvadex as well as an AI like arimidex to help divert nolvadex's attention to assist the clomid in LH stimulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by olederndirt
    Var only for 8 weeks,40mg, can I get away with just nolva or should I stick with clomid. Trying to stay away from any clo sides. Thanks

joevette is offline Banned
    You should be able to recover quickly from such a short, low dose cycle. I would still use clomid, though, to maximize recovery.

Thread Information