Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

testicular atrophy

My pct is going slowly this this around probably due to my haveing used 1 test cyp very supressive and many mg doseage basis.

I started pct in 18 days from last inject with 40mgs nolva ed for 2 weeks and 100mg clomid.

The third week i dropped my nolva down to 20mg but have kept my clomid the same.

I am running 4 grams Trib ED as well

The problem im having hear is my testicles are still somewhat attrophied they have dropped a little but are still not the plump guys I remember.

If I extend my clomid therapy to 5 or even 6 weeks does anyone see a problem and how likely are they to return with the added weeks?

I am trying to get a hold of some HCG but no luck as of yet.

If I do I was going to try and get 5000IU and do 500IU twice a week for three weeks while continuing the clomid therapy and then see if it helps.

And one see any problems with the HCG further suppressing me?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see a problem running clomid to the 5th or 6th week. I would wait out until the 4th or 5th week before administering HCG . You probably wont need it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd do some more research! Everything I've read says you should only use HCG PRIOR to starting Clomid, not during or after.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yes I know this because it can further supress but if clomid fails then what other option would there be to try and reverse the atrophy?

Of course i would use the nolva and clomid as well for a few weeks after the hcg but who knows maybe they will fully return by the 5 or 6 week.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yep, give it time, that's probably your best bet at this point, esp if you extend the Clomid.

Thread Information