Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    evol31003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    26

    New Guy Need Help With First Cycle

    Ok i have been stocking up on my supplements and been getting things ready for my diet. i have found a source and need some help with choosing a first cycle. i'm 26 and 5'11" i only weigh 140. i am the type of person that can probably never gain weight. i was thinking about starting with dbol and test en.
    i need some help from you guys who have experience. i would like to know how much i need to take every day or week and let me know if i should add something to the list. i am looking to gain as much as possible. also i have no idea what kind of pct i need. please help i really need it. you guys are the best at helping and answering question.
    thanks
    eDDie

  2. #2
    Chookster's Avatar
    Chookster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    435
    If You Look Around The Board A Little You'll Find Just What Your Looking For. Novice Cycle Is Where To Check.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,068
    You have a PM Eddie.

  4. #4
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Whats your diet look like ? and that comment about never being able to gain is BS. You will gain if you eat enough food and protein and workout hard enough, even without gear.

  5. #5
    evol31003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Whats your diet look like ? and that comment about never being able to gain is BS. You will gain if you eat enough food and protein and workout hard enough, even without gear.
    then do you suggest i try the diet and work out routine for a while first? still take the supplements? if so how long till i should see a difference?

  6. #6
    Anteros's Avatar
    Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    then do you suggest i try the diet and work out routine for a while first? still take the supplements? if so how long till i should see a difference?
    if u dont have ur routine worked out, whatre u gonna do while on ? ive never juiced and Im still learning and bulking naturally, i am no expert, but from what ive learned here and from the searches ive done, MOST of the people who did a cycle before research and before witnessing first hand the work needed to gain weight naturally, regretted doing it.

    There's plenty of testimony on this sight and first hand examples of weight being gained naturally. Im slowly becoming one of them and I thought I had it as bad as u do...man trust me u can gain. At least take some time to research more so u dont make a mistake with ur health...whether u wanna take it before a solid base etc is up to u and i dont know much about it technically to comment.

    All I know is ur gambling with ur health, the least u can do is read and accumulate tons of knowledge and make an informed decision...it's your body.

  7. #7
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    then do you suggest i try the diet and work out routine for a while first? still take the supplements? if so how long till i should see a difference?
    Bro at 140 you should not even be contemplating this. Like I said if you get enought food in you WILL grow. If you do it right you could easily put on 10-15 lbs in three months

  8. #8
    evol31003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    26
    ok i will give it three months without juice. starting Feb 7th. I will stick to my diet like no other. the way i see it my life is depending on this. i am not happy the way i am i hate the way i look. i am embarrassed to even wear short sleeve shirts. i have lived my whole life taking comments from assholes telling me i am skinny . I am ready to change. i will give it a shot. i have been on this forum all night everynight for 2 weeks straight. i have a diet plan and a workout plan. i will stick to it and if i can at least gain 10lbs in 3 months i will stay natural but if not i don't see how ANY of you can blame me for trying juice knowing that it might work.

  9. #9
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    ok i will give it three months without juice. starting Feb 7th. I will stick to my diet like no other. the way i see it my life is depending on this. i am not happy the way i am i hate the way i look. i am embarrassed to even wear short sleeve shirts. i have lived my whole life taking comments from assholes telling me i am skinny . I am ready to change. i will give it a shot. i have been on this forum all night everynight for 2 weeks straight. i have a diet plan and a workout plan. i will stick to it and if i can at least gain 10lbs in 3 months i will stay natural but if not i don't see how ANY of you can blame me for trying juice knowing that it might work.
    OK so we want to help you as much as we can, Can you post the diet and workout plan so we can see how many calories you will be getting. Also need to see what the workout looks like and how often you will be doing it etc.

  10. #10
    evol31003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    26
    diet is like this

    i have a couple variations of each meal i will list one for each as examples

    7:30am 6 egg whites, i potatoe(cooked as hashbrown) toast w/peanut butter, eas whey shake.(if i can fit it in, bowl of oatmeal)

    9:30am lean steak, steamed veggie w/cheese.

    11:30am chicken breast, pasta or brown rice.

    1:30pm tuna salad, toast

    2:30 workout. i will be working out for 30 to 45 minutes a day doing one group of muscles and not returning to that group for 2 days. I will be lifting the heaviest amount of weight i can lift 10 times. 10 reps per set and 3 to 5 sets.

    3:30 whey protein shake

    5:30 lean ground beef (if i had pasta at 11:30am i will have rice and vice/versa)

    7:30 chicken breast or salmon, toast and peanut butter, steamed veggie

    9:30 whey protein shake and toast with peanut butter.

    This is all possible for me because I own my own body shop and i can eat when i want and workout when i want. let me know if you think i should change anything cause i am not starting for about a week.
    thanks eDDie

  11. #11
    Anteros's Avatar
    Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    diet is like this

    i have a couple variations of each meal i will list one for each as examples

    7:30am 6 egg whites, i potatoe(cooked as hashbrown) toast w/peanut butter, eas whey shake.(if i can fit it in, bowl of oatmeal)

    9:30am lean steak, steamed veggie w/cheese.

    11:30am chicken breast, pasta or brown rice.

    1:30pm tuna salad, toast

    2:30 workout. i will be working out for 30 to 45 minutes a day doing one group of muscles and not returning to that group for 2 days. I will be lifting the heaviest amount of weight i can lift 10 times. 10 reps per set and 3 to 5 sets.

    3:30 whey protein shake

    5:30 lean ground beef (if i had pasta at 11:30am i will have rice and vice/versa)

    7:30 chicken breast or salmon, toast and peanut butter, steamed veggie

    9:30 whey protein shake and toast with peanut butter.

    This is all possible for me because I own my own body shop and i can eat when i want and workout when i want. let me know if you think i should change anything cause i am not starting for about a week.
    thanks eDDie

    its looking alright, id recommend posting this in the diet forum. A few minor points I can offer based on what I've learned here:

    -most egg whites come in cartons of 8, if its pasteurized which it most likely will be, throw the whole carton in with ur whey shake during breakfast.

    -don't forget the dextrose in ur PWO shake, should be 2:1 ratio of dextrose to protein, dextrose helps with absorption

    -buy urelf a little scale, and measure how much ur taking in, usually its good to get in about 50g protein per meal, at 6 or 7 meals ull surely be getting at least 2g protein/1b of body weight.

    - for bulking workouts, most recommend focusing on core exercises, bench, squats, deads, military presses, at 4 or 5 sets of each in the respective muscle group day. Its been working for me, as well most say 6-8 reps...in other words as heavy as possible without sacrificing technique, make sure ur using the muscle to lower/raise the weight and not just swinging with ur whole body.

    - its good that ur job allows u to maintain this practice, consider urself lucky.

    - as for the AS, do what you need to, just make sure u read as much as u can to make sure it's as safe as possible, and u get the best results for ur money.

    -start posting more in the diet and workout forums, a lot of experienced people will be able to critique ur routines a lot better then this one I'm offering.

    good luck, and I wanna offer a quote I read once that helps me.

    "Most people go to bed dreaming of a better body, others stay up and get it done."

    Forget whoever is making fun of u, their problems are probably much deeper then ur body is to u...have fun with this, work hard and enjoy life, I came to this site feeling like u did, and if it's one thing I appreciate taking away from this site, it's that you should feel good no matter what.

    happy eating,

  12. #12
    MACHI's Avatar
    MACHI is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    diet is like this

    i have a couple variations of each meal i will list one for each as examples

    7:30am 6 egg whites, i potatoe(cooked as hashbrown) toast w/peanut butter, eas whey shake.(if i can fit it in, bowl of oatmeal)

    9:30am lean steak, steamed veggie w/cheese.

    11:30am chicken breast, pasta or brown rice.

    1:30pm tuna salad, toast

    2:30 workout. i will be working out for 30 to 45 minutes a day doing one group of muscles and not returning to that group for 2 days. I will be lifting the heaviest amount of weight i can lift 10 times. 10 reps per set and 3 to 5 sets.

    3:30 whey protein shake

    5:30 lean ground beef (if i had pasta at 11:30am i will have rice and vice/versa)

    7:30 chicken breast or salmon, toast and peanut butter, steamed veggie

    9:30 whey protein shake and toast with peanut butter.

    This is all possible for me because I own my own body shop and i can eat when i want and workout when i want. let me know if you think i should change anything cause i am not starting for about a week.
    thanks eDDie
    I have a few quick comments to make you can take them however you want to. They're not meant to be condescending.

    1) At your experience level you need not worry about using any gear. I bet you havent even worked out consistently for 3months straight. If you use gear now you will be making a serious mistake.

    2)All this diet stuff is nonsense. You have no idea how fast you will burnout from your diet. That is such a drastic change for you that after a week or two you feel so overwhelmed you'll go insane.
    - At your level all you need to do is eat eat and eat some more. Don't worry about specific ratios of carbs/protein/fats etc. Just stay away from junk food and refined sugar. Hell even eat fast food a couple times a week. It won't hurt you. Other than that eat your heart out. The best first step is to practice eating every 3 hours on the dot. Chicken shouldn't even be in your diet. You need CALORIES man. You need beef. Fish is good for nutrition but poor for calories.

    3) Your biggest mistake thus far is placing so much of your self worth on your physique. So what if people tell you your skinny. Their not perfect specimens either.

    Stairs don't just have one big step; they have hundreds, sometimes even thousands of tiny little steps you have to take to get to the level you want to be at. Don't short change yourself; the perfect physique isn't a destination its a journey. **** don't come easy and its not given to you. You have to take it. Don't be a lazy pussy and use gear before your body is ready.

  13. #13
    evol31003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    26
    3) Your biggest mistake thus far is placing so much of your self worth on your physique. So what if people tell you your skinny. Their not perfect specimens either.

    I think you have a good point on the chicken thing.
    I don't really put my self worth all into my physique. I am becoming more and more successfull in all areas of my life. my physique has sat on the back burner and i am ready to try to improve. I also feel that if i can gain some weight and look a little better It will help me mentally to become even more successfull in life cause i will have more confidence. not that i will be showing off. they probably won't even see what i look like but I will know what i look like and I will know what it took to get there and I will feel good about that.

  14. #14
    evol31003 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros
    its looking alright, id recommend posting this in the diet forum. A few minor points I can offer based on what I've learned here:

    -most egg whites come in cartons of 8, if its pasteurized which it most likely will be, throw the whole carton in with ur whey shake during breakfast.

    -don't forget the dextrose in ur PWO shake, should be 2:1 ratio of dextrose to protein, dextrose helps with absorption

    -buy urelf a little scale, and measure how much ur taking in, usually its good to get in about 50g protein per meal, at 6 or 7 meals ull surely be getting at least 2g protein/1b of body weight.

    - for bulking workouts, most recommend focusing on core exercises, bench, squats, deads, military presses, at 4 or 5 sets of each in the respective muscle group day. Its been working for me, as well most say 6-8 reps...in other words as heavy as possible without sacrificing technique, make sure ur using the muscle to lower/raise the weight and not just swinging with ur whole body.

    - its good that ur job allows u to maintain this practice, consider urself lucky.

    - as for the AS, do what you need to, just make sure u read as much as u can to make sure it's as safe as possible, and u get the best results for ur money.

    -start posting more in the diet and workout forums, a lot of experienced people will be able to critique ur routines a lot better then this one I'm offering.

    good luck, and I wanna offer a quote I read once that helps me.

    "Most people go to bed dreaming of a better body, others stay up and get it done."

    Forget whoever is making fun of u, their problems are probably much deeper then ur body is to u...have fun with this, work hard and enjoy life, I came to this site feeling like u did, and if it's one thing I appreciate taking away from this site, it's that you should feel good no matter what.

    happy eating,

    You really want me to put dextrose in my whey? how does that taste?
    that is a lot of dextrose, is it safe? its kinda cheep so i guess if it wont hurt me i will do it.
    thanks for the tip

  15. #15
    Anteros's Avatar
    Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by evol31003
    You really want me to put dextrose in my whey? how does that taste?
    that is a lot of dextrose, is it safe? its kinda cheep so i guess if it wont hurt me i will do it.
    thanks for the tip
    its just sugar...corn sugar I think, itll sweeten ur shake which is a big plus

  16. #16
    BootyJuice24's Avatar
    BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    161

    In addition

    Old post so I am not positive you will read this...i will pm you too. I was putting on weight and lifting my a** off when I was still in the military. It is like the fella above said....At your level you do not need to be focusing on a feeding regimen that severe,,,no way you will make it. Do what he said,,,,,eat as much as you can whenever you are hungry, and try to snack on healthy stuff like cliff bars or something when you need to. What worked for me is just paying attention to my body. I didn't realize how often I could eat if I just focused on putting food down when my body told me it was ok. Basically what I am saying is your body has a limit right now and to expand on it takes time. Don't rush into things, be patient and take them slow. You will notice as you exercise and eat as often as your body allows that your body will expand its limits with your goals.....And as far as protein shakes go...if you need protein, want some extra calories, and a good source of amino acids check out N-Large2. When I was all natural that stuff helped me put on weight with hard training, sometimes its a chore to finish it all but its worth the effort...just telling you what worked for me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •