ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

Is this enough to keep gains?

This is my first cycle just to let you know. I am running:

Test E 500mg weeks 1-12
    dbol 30mg weeks 1-4

Vitamin B6 200mg/day througout cycle
    Nolvadex 10mg/day throughout cycle

PCT I was thinking to start tribulus two weeks before my last test shot, and one week after the last injection I am going to run 300mg clomid 1st day, and 100mg for the rest of the week, and 50mg the third week.

So as far as this stuff goes am I doing enough to keep my gains? Thanks.

Rukuz123 is offline New Member
    I was thinking of the same cycle myself. I am planning to run nolva through out the cycle as well as pct with clomid.

Also heard that after nolva there might be a rebound effect connected to estrogen? anyone know if this is true?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont rely on juice or PCT drugs to make gains, or keep gains. If you eat and rest and train properly then yes, you will keep most of your gains. If you are doing a cycle and you dont have those things in order then no, you wont keep your gains.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the replies. I know what you're saying about the eating/resting/training. I have a pretty good feeling about this and look forward to the results. I remember about a year ago I took M-1-T for four weeks and gained about 15 pounds and gained a ton of strength but I lost it all. I figure I lost it all b/c I was uneducated and did no PCT.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Clomid should be started 2 weeks after your last shot of test e.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    This is my first cycle just to let you know. I am running:

Test E 500mg weeks 1-12
    dbol 30mg weeks 1-4

Vitamin B6 200mg/day througout cycle
    Nolvadex 10mg/day throughout cycle

PCT I was thinking to start tribulus two weeks before my last test shot, and one week after the last injection I am going to run 300mg clomid 1st day, and 100mg for the rest of the week, and 50mg the third week.

So as far as this stuff goes am I doing enough to keep my gains? Thanks.
    you don't need any b-6
    I would hold of on the nolva (12 weeks is a good short cycle)if your not prone to gyno,unless your chubby already save it for your pct 20mg/day for 30days 2 weeks after your last shot of test.This goes for your clomid too,2 weeks after last shot of test.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    The most important thing is to keep your calories at at least maintenance level. Worse thing you could do is try to cut up on a low calorie diet during and shortly after PCT. I would wait at least 2 months after your last shot if they are trying to cut body fat.

When I get off juice I immediatley start insulin . I find slin def helps keep gains while coming off cycle. You will keep some gains if you continue eating and training hard, I wouldnt lift more than 3-4 days a week for the month following the end of the cycle. You'll probably keep the size but loose alot of the strength. Good luck

Thread Information