Thread: Clomid question

Ammar is offline Senior Member

Clomid question

I am planning on doing this cycle:

Test E 13 weeks @ 500mgs
    Equipose 12 weeks @ 400mgs

My question is about starting clomid and nolva for PCT. I know I should start my clomid 3 weeks after my last eq shot and 2 weeks after my last test shot but when do I start my nolva and what dosages of nolva should I take?? I have heard of taking 10mg a day or 20mg a day so I am curious about which one is recommend?? Also, should I just run clomid at 100mg a day for 30 straight days or start at like 300mg the first day and work my way down to 100mg??

Thanks and sorry for the newb questions guys.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, if this is your first cycle run your nolva throughout unless you are convinced you are not likely to get gyno. I would run 10mg a day until PCT just to be careful. At PCT bump it up to 20mgs a day. Run the clomid on day 1 at 300mg and then 100mg a day until day 30.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Well, if this is your first cycle run your nolva throughout unless you are convinced you are not likely to get gyno. I would run 10mg a day until PCT just to be careful. At PCT bump it up to 20mgs a day. Run the clomid on day 1 at 300mg and then 100mg a day until day 30.
    This brings up a question for me. PCT starts at different times for different things. For example you would run Sus for a week longer than Deca , so PCT for the Deca starts 3 weeks after last shot but it starts 2 weeks after last shot of Sus. Now, back to the Nolva at 20mgs a day during PCT. Does this mean up it to 20mgs a day the day after the last shot, a week after your last shot, 2 weeks, 3 weeks...?? Does going up to 20mgs a day vary on what you were running or does the higher dose always start at a specific point? Not trying to hijack but I think an answer on this would pertain to the original question.
    Last edited by joeben22; 02-01-2005 at 12:22 AM.

Aboot is offline Banned
    I would up the dose once the drug was no longer in your system, i.e. once it was no longer effective.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I would up the dose once the drug was no longer in your system, i.e. once it was no longer effective.
    Ok gotcha, Thank You. So you the dose would be raised at the same time as the Clomid was started.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    Ok gotcha, Thank You. So you the dose would be raised at the same time as the Clomid was started.

Yes, once PCT is started the nolva serves a different purpose than preventing gyno, it is helping to restore your natural test...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO anything less than 500mg of EQ a week is a waste of good eg and money

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Yes, once PCT is started the nolva serves a different purpose than preventing gyno, it is helping to restore your natural test...
    It is actually doing both. Good stuff.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Ammar, how goes my fellow detroiter. Long time no talk brother.

The body mass produces estrogen during post cycle when test levels reach 0. This is it's defense in filling the newly open receptors to fight catabolism and stimulate test levels again. At this time when you reach the PCT start time would be the best time to start nolvadex . Any other time would be before PCT if you experience any mammory inflamation or lumps around the nipple area. The suggestable dosage during PCT is 20mg unless gyno symptoms are inflamed and need to be subsided.

As for clomid dosages. There are several methods out there. The one method administering 300mg 1st day is an initial saturation technique used to raise levels quickly. This is a good idea but some users can not handle the side effects caused by clomid such as tracers or blurred vision. The dosage duration of this saturation technique is usually shorter by one week.

The other technique is a steady administration of 100mg daily for 30 days. Pheedno's PCT supporst this clomid therapy and side effects are possibly lessened by this technique. It all hangs on what you feel you can handle in methods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I am planning on doing this cycle:

Test E 13 weeks @ 500mgs
    Equipose 12 weeks @ 400mgs

My question is about starting clomid and nolva for PCT. I know I should start my clomid 3 weeks after my last eq shot and 2 weeks after my last test shot but when do I start my nolva and what dosages of nolva should I take?? I have heard of taking 10mg a day or 20mg a day so I am curious about which one is recommend?? Also, should I just run clomid at 100mg a day for 30 straight days or start at like 300mg the first day and work my way down to 100mg??

Thanks and sorry for the newb questions guys.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the replies fellas.

Nice seeing your still alive LMR...

Now I just have to wait for my shipment to get here and grow some balls to shoot myself. I am kinda nervous still though.

Thread Information