gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

Off of steroids but still have gyno

About a year ago I was taking deca , test, and D-ball, with various cycles. Now 9 months later I have been clean and still have some puffiness around my nipples. I think its gyno. I researched on here and think that I should take 1.5mg every day of Letrozole to help bring the puffiness down. Is that correct? I keep finding B6 listed to help it too. Please help, summer is coming around and I dont want to have to wear my shirt the entire time. Thanks!

scotty082865 is offline Junior Member
    If it's actual gyno then you cant take anything for it. If it's just an estrogen imbalance, then by all means, an anti-e will work wonders. I LOVE femera personally.

Gyno is breat tissue which can really only be removed surgically.

So very important to be sure to manage your E2 durring and after a cycle.

Scotty

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member

thanks

thanks for the feed back, i appreciate it

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Try running some nolva at 20mg a day for a couple months and see how that works. I know when I came off cycle last time my gyno lessened when running Nolva post cycle. Keep in mind the drug is marketed for breast cancer treatment so it may have some effect on lessening tissue otherwise like mentioned about surgery is your next option

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Does this also apply for fat deposits in the nipple area?

stec is offline Junior Member
    it has nothing to do with fat deposits, diet will only help that

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    if you already had surgery and removed both glands and it was from taking deca and test enthanate. do you think i will get it again if i was to take both of those steroids . once you get it removed can it ever come back>????
    also when running sustanon 250 what kind of anti e besides nolvadex can i take and how much if i am running a 8 to 10 week cycle and im adding deca with it. i dont want to get to bloated though and i mean water weight.

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    if you already had surgery and removed both glands and it was from taking deca and test enthanate. do you think i will get it again if i was to take both of those steroids. once you get it removed can it ever come back>????
    i was actually wondering this as well, if you surgically get both glands remove, wouldn't it be nearly impossible to get gyno?

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    bump

Scra is offline New Member
    Sorry to sound stupid or ignorant here, but how exactly does gyn look different from fat deposits around the nipple area???

Zennie is offline Junior Member

Gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Scra
    Sorry to sound stupid or ignorant here, but how exactly does gyn look different from fat deposits around the nipple area???
    Err, yeah, those with Gyno titties, can you post them so that others can identify those man titties?

Well, learn to keep them away, or learn to love them!

It's a bit too late after many months past a cycle and if you're wondering if they are gyno since it never went away. I guess if your bf is low, then you can tell immediately if it is gyno. If you're got fat tits to begin with, then it is probably quite difficult to tell unless you pay a lot of attention to it.

Surgery will remove a good portion of the breast tissue buildup that you have accumulated. The doc will also remove some of the fatty deposits around the breast tissue that has developed. When the doc does a gyno surgery they remove alot but not all of the breast tissue cells. The ones left behind usually grow, even after sugery, if estrogen or prolactin is present in the system. So, if the hormonal balance is not brought back in the body post surgery, there's I big chance it will come back.

Thread Information