styxecl is offline Junior Member

hcg dosage to increase nut size

doing searches on HCG has shown that 500IU on, say monday and thursday, is sufficient to maintain testicular size.

the problem i have is that i am now into my 7th week and so my 2 berries have already shrunk a fair bit...would that dosage be sufficient to increase their size back to normal???

the other thing is that some people suggest using HCG like that for only 3 weeks at a time to avoid desensitisation, but then a post from a doctor who uses gear suggests the usage of that dosage during the whole cycle...does anyone believe they;ve noticed any problems from using it for more than 3 weeks???

thanks lads

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    What I do is 500 iu about every 3 days on a cycle but I've gotten so it depends on how my nads feel. Sometimes they just kill me when they get shrinky and I need it more often, like eod, and sometimes I can go quite a while and forget the HCG . I still shrink a bit even with HCG during a cycle.

What I've noticed is that the best time to do it, at least for me, is at the end anyway. At least a week after my last test shot I'll do 500iu ed or eod for a few days til I'm back up to normal size again. Seems like once the test level has gone down it's easier to recover size. Then I wait a couple days after the last shot to start the Clomid.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I like 500iu E5D..

styxecl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    What I do is 500 iu about every 3 days on a cycle but I've gotten so it depends on how my nads feel. Sometimes they just kill me when they get shrinky and I need it more often, like eod, and sometimes I can go quite a while and forget the HCG.
    so i guess you're saying play it by ear really...every 5 days may be too frequent or not frequent enough, depending on how i respond?

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    What I've noticed is that the best time to do it, at least for me, is at the end anyway. At least a week after my last test shot I'll do 500iu ed or eod for a few days til I'm back up to normal size again.
    is that with test e? thats what im on. that defo seems to make sence. i would like to leave it till then and do it while i am waiting for my last shots of eq and test to leave my system. trouble is the girl im seeing will defo notice the fact my balls look like they did when i was about 5!!! lol

johnsomebody and ceasar250...so you are saying doing this dosage will get my nuts back to size having already shrunk? cheers lads

Thread Information