Hi Guys...This is the cycle which I did

week1-12:deca 400mg/w
    week1-12rimobolon oral 50mg/day
    week 1-12:androil 240mg/day
    week6-12:winstrol oral 30mg/day
    week6-12:cytomel +clen +taurine

Postcycle therapy:
    week1-4:testosterone -OH by H.M.Gear 50mg/day
    hcg was used for the first 10 days @ 1000i.u/day and then followed by clomid.

My problem is that its been 3 months since the end of my cycle,and my total testosterone levels are way below normal.
    I repeated hcg for another 4 weeks @5000i.u./week + clomid + tribulus+zma
    It has helped a little i guess but I still dont think that my test levels are back to normal.I want to start my 2nd cycle soon and dont know how much longer is it going to take.
    What do you guys think?Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicstudent

Postcycle therapy:

My problem is that its been 3 months since the end of my cycle,and my total testosterone levels are way below normal.
    It has helped a little i guess but I still dont think that my test levels are back to normal.I want to start my 2nd cycle soon and dont know how much longer is it going to take.
    Thanks
    Those are very high doses of HCG, which will shut normal test right down! Do a 300/100/50 of clomid until you are up to speed.

300mg first day, 100mg next 10days, and 50 ed until you are recovered.

Last edited by 511220; 02-10-2005 at 11:46 AM.

Iowa is offline Banned
    I see a few problems
    1. You used deca
    2. You used andriol as your test, so
    ----------A. it could have been fake
    ----------B. it was real, but ineffective
    3. You used HCG AFTER your cycle
    4. Your PCT should have started 3 weeks after your deca was done
    5. You should have run your andriol until a couple of days before PCT started

Im sure I missed something, but ill edit it if I think of something else

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run l dex .25 mgs ed, a case study showed l dex raised natural test levels 200 % when ran for 6 monthsd at that dose, and trib 6 g's ed, run l dex for 14 days, and trib always

anabolicstudent is offline New Member
    Should I just run clomid 300/100/50 until I am recoverd?Will this be sufficient.And how much time do you guys think it will take?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Was a terrible cycle and caused some serious inhibitions Im sure. One of them is the suppression of your test levels and a harsh shut down. Looks like you administered test again for PCT? Dont understand that. HCG is not a fix for testes shut down or the restoration of the HPTA lets get that fact first. Secondly, adminstering test again for PCT only caused the suppression of your base line again. I wonder where you got this information from because this site does not promote that kind of PCT.

You should study proper cycles before you start another one and proper PCT.

At this time I would administer clomid therapy at 100mg ED for 30 days along side nolvadex at 20mg ED. Never mind any other test during PCT and stop the HCG.

HCG mimics Lutrenizing Hormones and tricks the testes into a short term restoration which is why you are not recovered. Sounds like you expected to be by your post. I think you were misinformed about the effects of HCG. HCG should be used for the therapy of testicular atrophy only or a quick boost to restoration before administering PCT.

Clomid stimulates Lutrenizing Hormonal levels causing the pituitary to begin sending signals to the testes for production thus an HPTA restoration. This is what you should have done.

If you look at Pheedno's PCT which is a sticky above this forum it has very good information on a tri method of restoration using another product like arimidex to help for a faster restore back to base line and a possible libido problem.

Good luck...LMR

Thanks Luvmyroids....... But bro,I followed author L.Rea's book called 'Building the perfect beast',The testosterone -oh I used is a prohormone and is supposed to be better for p.c.t. than regular h.c.g. protocol.It can actually help increase your test levels and also pack on a little muscle while on off cycle!!So this products seemed great and I gave it a shot.
    I will follow your advice and hop[efully be on my next cycle a month later.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Luvmyroids....... But bro,I followed author L.Rea's book called 'Building the perfect beast',The testosterone -oh I used is a prohormone and is supposed to be better for p.c.t. than regular h.c.g. protocol.It can actually help increase your test levels and also pack on a little muscle while on off cycle!!So this products seemed great and I gave it a shot.

a month later??? you're gonna do a cycle again that soon??? stay away from the prohormones. Do your homework next time you cycle. Always do some testosterone (injectable), not some ****ty prohormone or andriol . I wouldnt even have messed w/ HCG . Clomid and nolva wouldve been fine; running for 3 weeks. wait at least 2-3 months before you start your next cycle bro.

But I am already about 2 months into ny off cycle,do you think I should wait for another2-3 months before my next cycle?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    But I am already about 2 months into ny off cycle,do you think I should wait for another2-3 months before my next cycle?

I wait until you get your levels checked again and you're back to normal for a couple weeks. Be sure and post your planned cycle up here for critique.

first AnabolicStudent, you adminstered to high and to much HCG . I'd do a search on HCG dosages on this site using the search features up top. Second, stop reading that book. Obviously it is very misinforming if you have come here with this information and problems. This site is full of true facts, experiments, and experienced bodybuilders that have done it all. We have made the mistakes for you to come here and tell you how it should have been done. This site is a super wealth of information beyond that book so I suggest you start reading here.

Use the search function up top for topics you are needing and read all the stickies in all the forums. Afterwards you will have an excellent base of information to start from. Then begin asking deeper questions for us to guide you along.

good luck...LMR

Thank you guys.....you were very helpful.I will be doing a lot of research now!!Learnt my lesson

Welcome to AR my brother.
    Thank you guys.....you were very helpful.I will be doing a lot of research now!!Learnt my lesson

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    Test OH by HM gear isn't supposed to be used for PCT despite the description, you should have boughten their Aromabolan PCT or Formestane Acetate. I used it for injection for 2 weeks after HCG at 200mg every forth day and I didn't crash a bit. Almost 2 months off of juice and I have even gained 3 pounds. If you can still find the stuff buy it because it works great.

Postcycle therapy:

Thanks

I had followed the advice of the forum members.I ran arimidex 1mg/day,clomid 100mg/day and tamoxifen 20mg/day.After running this for a month I got my total test levels checked and they have gone lower than before.I am really confused and dont know how to get my test levels up at this stage.Please advice!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    I had followed the advice of the forum members.I ran arimidex 1mg/day,clomid 100mg/day and tamoxifen 20mg/day.After running this for a month I got my total test levels checked and they have gone lower than before.I am really confused and dont know how to get my test levels up at this stage.Please advice!
    it sounds like your body has been completely shut down of pruducing testosterone , imo, go to a dr. he may put you on HRT

.25mg of arimidex a day not 1mg. 100mg clomid and 20mg of nolva ED. Keep running this therapy and it will return. You caused a serious suppression because of what you did anabolicstudent. I am going to safely assume your PCT needs to run longer. Run this out for another 30 days and get blood work done again.

Also, tell me what clomid, nolva and arimidex you have. Where did you get it from. I want to make sure what you have is real. Dont name the company or source out right on here just hint around so we can tell it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    .25mg of arimidex a day not 1mg. 100mg clomid and 20mg of nolva ED. Keep running this therapy and it will return. You caused a serious suppression because of what you did anabolicstudent. I am going to safely assume your PCT needs to run longer. Run this out for another 30 days and get blood work done again.

Also, tell me what clomid, nolva and arimidex you have. Where did you get it from. I want to make sure what you have is real. Dont name the company or source out right on here just hint around so we can tell it's real.

I have arimidex from astrazenica.I have clomid from heilenlab(India) called clofert.And I have nolvadexfrom medibios labs(India).In my country(India) clomifene citrate and tamoxifen citrate are available abundantly since there are a lot of companies manufacturing these products here.
    As you have asked me to take .25mg of arimidex,It is going to be difficult coz the 1mg tabs which I have are very small as it is and I cant divide them into 4.

LOL,

I never heard of those companies but I believe you know they are legit if they are so abundant in your country. Glad you have them so handy to you.

That is going to be a problem if the tabs are so small. Try half a tab every other day then.

Can you cut it in half?
    I have arimidex from astrazenica.I have clomid from heilenlab(India) called clofert.And I have nolvadexfrom medibios labs(India).In my country(India) clomifene citrate and tamoxifen citrate are available abundantly since there are a lot of companies manufacturing these products here.
    As you have asked me to take .25mg of arimidex,It is going to be difficult coz the 1mg tabs which I have are very small as it is and I cant divide them into 4.

I am afraid they might crumble into pieces,will try and see anyways!
    I dont think I can break it into half
    Last edited by anabolicstudent; 03-03-2005 at 10:07 PM.

Thread Information