Thread: PCT Question

Magicz is offline Associate Member

PCT Question

1-4 60mg dbol ed
    1-14 600mg test cyp
    8-14 fina 300mg
    nolvadex all through cycle,am pron to gyno, what would be the best pct with this cycle??

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    1-4 60mg dbol ed
    1-14 600mg test cyp
    8-14 fina 300mg
    nolvadex all through cycle,am pron to gyno, what would be the best pct with this cycle??
    imo, if you are prone to gyno, run 20 mgs of nolva throughout cycle,and threw pct, start clomid 3 weeks after last cyp shot, and run clomid at 100 mgs ed for 30 days, that is the pct i use, some have other ways of runnign clomid, but that is how i do it

bump for more opinions

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    imo, if you are prone to gyno, run 20 mgs of nolva throughout cycle,and threw pct, start clomid 3 weeks after last cyp shot, and run clomid at 100 mgs ed for 30 days, that is the pct i use, some have other ways of runnign clomid, but that is how i do it
    You can't go wrong with this bro. That's how I usually run it too.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I concur this opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg

seanw is offline Banned
    Another way is

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day 12-31 50 mg Clomid
    Day 1-31 20mg Nolvadex

This worked for me. I would love to know which way is better though

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    There are several methods to clomid adminstration which all have proven effective in one way or another. The method mentioned here is known as the saturation technique by adminstering clomid in a high dosage early you raise clomid levels much more quickly along with a steady administration to hold the saturation in a peak level with out spikes.

Another method which is mentioned is the straight 100mg ED for 30 day method. This is a good method for those who are concerned over tracers or visual problems. Keeping a steady but low dosage through out PCT with out a sudden spike. The basic concern is clomids tracer or blurred vision effects.

I have heard of some users administering only 50mg of clomid ED for 30 days because some users are more susceptible to tracers than others. I myself administer 50mg ED for 30 days alond side a higher dosage of 40mg of nolvadex and an AI like arimidex .
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Another way is

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid
    Day 12-31 50 mg Clomid
    Day 1-31 20mg Nolvadex

This worked for me. I would love to know which way is better though

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    There are several methods to clomid adminstration which all have proven effective in one way or another. The method mentioned here is known as the saturation technique by adminstering clomid in a high dosage early you raise clomid levels much more quickly along with a steady administration to hold the saturation in a peak level with out spikes.

Another method which is mentioned is the straight 100mg ED for 30 day method. This is a good method for those who are concerned over tracers or visual problems. Keeping a steady but low dosage through out PCT with out a sudden spike. The basic concern is clomids tracer or blurred vision effects.

I have heard of some users administering only 50mg of clomid ED for 30 days because some users are more susceptible to tracers than others. I myself administer 50mg ED for 30 days alond side a higher dosage of 40mg of nolvadex and an AI like arimidex.
    Awsome, thanks bro !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids

I have heard of some users administering only 50mg of clomid ED for 30 days because some users are more susceptible to tracers than others. I myself administer 50mg ED for 30 days alond side a higher dosage of 40mg of nolvadex and an AI like arimidex.
    when i run l dex, i use it .25 mgs when on, and then .25 mgs for 1 week when pct is over to help prevent the rebound effect from nolva, and to help raise my natural test level back

would it be better to run nolvadex all over the time am taking the fina on 10mgs a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicz
    would it be better to run nolvadex all over the time am taking the fina on 10mgs a day?
    i dont understand what u are asking

to do it like this

1-14 test cyp 600mg
    1-4 30mg dbol
    8-14 100mg eod fina + 10mg ed of nolvadex

Thread Information