Recklace is offline Associate Member

Need Advice/Help with PCT and other!!!

To make a long story short, I am an ignorant and a stupid 17 year old who has learned my lesson for the most part. I started taking M1T around a month ago, I immediately stopped a week and a half after due to acne. I also noticed after my week and a half cycle of M1T that I was having problems with my sex drive as well as my sexual function and my weight has dropped a few lbs. Then I researched and what not, which I should have done way before I started anything and bought myself some Vitrix made by Nutrex which is a Tribulus product. It took me atleast a good 2 weeks after my m1t cycle to even get the pills to my house. I took the Trib at the reccommended dose for about a week to match my M1T cycle. I still am having somewhat of a problem with my sex drive and function, it just not like normal. I believe my test levels are really low and maybe I should get tested but I'd rather not at my age. What would be the best thing to take to get my test levels back up to normal or even boosted for that matter (trying to stay away from acne if possible)? Also, once I get my test levels back up to normal will they stay up or will I have to continue with the test pills? I am also seeking advice on an alternative to PH's. I want a good pump with some energy, I tend to train 5 times a week in football so I'm gonna need something that can help me recover fast, such as Creatine. Is there anything out there that you guys suggest? I really appreciate all the advice/help in advance, thanks!
    Last edited by Recklace; 02-10-2005 at 09:05 PM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    at such a short M1T cycle I hardly think it caused such a libido problem or such a test non-production. My opinion it is all in your head. Let me tell you this M1T did nothing to your test, size, or sex drive. Study your diet and training. Stay away from that prohormone junk and keep training. Let us know when you reach 21 and maybe someone here can guide you into another level of gains.

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    I figured such a short cycle wouldn't do much. You might be right, but I believe it effected me in some manner. Either way, I'm gonna start taking some ZMA and some NO-XPlode along with 3 protein shakes a day. Training each body part twice a week. How does this sound? I am currently 6'1 185lbs at 17yrs old.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good recklace. believe me at your age you have more stamina and test and HGH to spare than me and Im on cycle. Take advantage of your youth and make all genetic possible gains first by diet and training then start cycles in a few years. I have seen 17-18 year olds master training and diets that look like they are on a full cycle compared to me. It can be done. When they do hit a cycle believe me they will sprout like monsters. Best way to to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    I figured such a short cycle wouldn't do much. You might be right, but I believe it effected me in some manner. Either way, I'm gonna start taking some ZMA and some NO-XPlode along with 3 protein shakes a day. Training each body part twice a week. How does this sound? I am currently 6'1 185lbs at 17yrs old.

Thread Information