alex6904 is offline Junior Member

letro during cycle???

I'm on my 6th week on test e ( starting today) I have letro in hand of 30 mg. I don't have any bad sides no gyno, acne, water retention. But I was just wondering if it is a good idea for me to take .25 e3d till I finish me cycle (would 30mg at that dose last me 6 more weeks?) I don't want any high estrogen levels in my system for any sides in the future of my cycle. Any feedback would be great thanks!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would only use letro if the sides called for it. as for an ai, if you wanted to use something on cycle I would start with arimidex at .25eod. in my opinion letro is not a compound you really want to use in a preventative measure, but rather to treat a specific condition.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    if you have no issues of gyno or sides
    especially after 6 weeks already
    then dont bother running an AI at all till PCT

youll get better gains

and if worst comes to worst and a few sides pop up

you have letro on hand to get rid of them

alex6904 is offline Junior Member
    Ok thanks a lot!!! I guess I just use it if something comes up. If not ill just save it for my next cycle.

brew69420 is offline Junior Member
    yea if u dont have sides don't use letro. In my experience, which isnt alot it hurt my gains compared to not using it. Letro also has a rebound effect i don't care for.

electroshock666 is offline New Member
    And if you value your hair and libido, stear clear of it if you can. Use arimidex instead.

Letro is strong, and the rebound is horrible...

drigocuz8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I would only use letro if the sides called for it. as for an ai, if you wanted to use something on cycle I would start with arimidex at .25eod. in my opinion letro is not a compound you really want to use in a preventative measure, but rather to treat a specific condition.
    WHAT ABOUT CLOMID WHILE ON CYCLE? BECAUSE IM CURRENTLY TAKING LETRO AT 1.25mg EOD. IM REALLY GYNO PRONE AND REALLY WOULD FEEL BETTER IF I CAN PREVENT IT BEFORE IT STARTS.

You should be using clomid in your PCT, not running it in your cycle.

If you are using Letro, do yourself a favor and run it with something that will protect your hair if you want to keep it (nizorol shampoo, spiro cream, proscar/propecia)

Running a strong anti-E can have side-effects as well, so educate yourself the best you can.

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock666 View Post
    You should be using clomid in your PCT, not running it in your cycle.

If you are using Letro, do yourself a favor and run it with something that will protect your hair if you want to keep it (nizorol shampoo, spiro cream, proscar/propecia)

Running a strong anti-E can have side-effects as well, so educate yourself the best you can.
    YEAH, IM TAKING PROSCAR AT 5mg ED. I NOTICED A LOT OF HAIR FALLING OFF SO I HAD TO GET SOME. I EVEN TOOK IT DURING PCT. I NOTICED WHEN I CAME OFF IT I STARTED LOSING HAIR AGAIN. IS THIS NORMAL?

5mg of proscar per day is too much, split the pill into 4 or 5 pieces and take one piece per day.

Your hair will start shed when you go on proscar/propecia. This process is normal, but it sucks.

Keep in mind that taking a DHT blocker like proscar/propecia can have sexual side effects and once you take it you are stuck taking it for life, because any hair you grow on it will fall out once you go off of it.

I took proscar for about 2 weeks then went off because I want to see if my hair will grow back naturally.

I'm using nizoral 2% and i just started on 5% Spironolactone Solution from http://www.minoxidil.com.

I'm also taking Saw Palmetto which is a mild DHT blocker that you can get from any GNC or health goods store.

Since using a chemical caused my rapid hair loss, I am not going to take anymore chemicals to try to fix it (at least internally). To be honest I'd rather be bald and able to get a hardon than have a full head of hair and a softy.

I might go on Xandrox as well, its another topical, has the same ingredients as rogaine but again, its only as good as long as you use it.

I'll keep you updated on my progress. I am starting to grow hairs, but they are thin, and i've noticed some short hairs falling out, which supposedly can happen with Telogen effluvium, but not sure about androgenic apolecia.

At this moment I'm not sure whether or not I experienced Telogen Effluvium (sudden rapid hair loss due to the Letro, hair will grow back) or androgenic apolecia (usually happens over time, and hair does not grow back.)

I'm sure I'm not the only person to experience this, but folks here on the board have been pretty silent, so I imagine its pretty rare.

Hope this helps, it's tough but hang in there. If your hair is going to grow back you will not see any change for anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by electroshock666 View Post
    5mg of proscar per day is too much, split the pill into 4 or 5 pieces and take one piece per day.

Your hair will start shed when you go on proscar/propecia. This process is normal, but it sucks.

Keep in mind that taking a dht blocker like proscar/propecia can have sexual side effects and once you take it you are stuck taking it for life, because any hair you grow on it will fall out once you go off of it.

I took proscar for about 2 weeks then went off because i want to see if my hair will grow back naturally.

I'm using nizoral 2% and i just started on 5% spironolactone solution from http://www.minoxidil.com.

I'm also taking saw palmetto which is a mild dht blocker that you can get from any gnc or health goods store.

Since using a chemical caused my rapid hair loss, i am not going to take anymore chemicals to try to fix it (at least internally). To be honest i'd rather be bald and able to get a hardon than have a full head of hair and a softy.

I might go on xandrox as well, its another topical, has the same ingredients as rogaine but again, its only as good as long as you use it.

I'll keep you updated on my progress. I am starting to grow hairs, but they are thin, and i've noticed some short hairs falling out, which supposedly can happen with telogen effluvium, but not sure about androgenic apolecia.

At this moment i'm not sure whether or not i experienced telogen effluvium (sudden rapid hair loss due to the letro, hair will grow back) or androgenic apolecia (usually happens over time, and hair does not grow back.)

i'm sure i'm not the only person to experience this, but folks here on the board have been pretty silent, so i imagine its pretty rare.

Hope this helps, it's tough but hang in there. If your hair is going to grow back you will not see any change for anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.

Matt
    ive split the pills in half.

So im going to just continue to lose my hair more rapidly now? And i have to continue taking a dht blocker for the rest of my life to keep the hair i already have?

Thread Information