BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member

How long is clomid detectable?

How long does clomid stay detectable in your system? Because I know they test for this in the NCAA.

Do you know if the NCAA tests for Nolva as well?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    both nolva and clomid are structually the same so it wouldnt surprise me if the NCAA did pick up on nolva as well as clomid.

As for hafl life. I read the studies but I had to look it up again. I thought it was 5 days. Here is the studies quote.

Based on studies with 14C-labeled clomiphene, the drug is readily absorbed orally in humans, and is excreted principally in the feces. Cumulative excretion of the 14C-label averaged 51% of the oral dose after 5 days in 6 subjects, with mean urinary excretion of 8% and mean fecal excretion of 42%; less than 1% per day was excreted in fecal and urine samples collected from 31 to 53 days after 14C-labeled clomiphene administration. Since C-14 appeared in the feces 6 weeks after administration, available data suggested that the remaining drug/metabolites were being slowly excreted from a sequestered enterohepatic recirculation pool. After i.v. administration, 37% was excreted in 5 days.
    As you can see it is around 5 days and longer. In your case and circumstance i would put it at a longer duration to clear.

Thread Information