Thread: PCT question

rinikulous is offline New Member

Question PCT question

I have 60 ml of Nolva @ 20mg/ml and 60 ml of Clomid @ 50mg/ml.

I am mixed between taking the nolva as an anti-e during the cycle or taking both for PCT.

If I were to take it nolva as anti-e, how should i scheduel my dosage for an 8 week cycle of 200 mg of deca per week. And how should i take the clomid for pct.

If i were to use both as a pct how should i scheduel those dosages?

I'm not looking to blow up or anything, i have a good routine and i eat right, im just looking for extra help. so im pretty set on the 200 mg of deca, dispite what i've been told about that cycle. I'm mainly just concerned about the PCT and anti-e aspect.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Your "cycle" never needs to be done....
    What are you stats, goals ect?

-MS

I'm 165lbs, about 15% body fat. I'd like to gain about 10 lbs of muscle within 8 weeks

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rinikulous
    I have 60 ml of Nolva @ 20mg/ml and 60 ml of Clomid @ 50mg/ml.

I am mixed between taking the nolva as an anti-e during the cycle or taking both for PCT.

If I were to take it nolva as anti-e, how should i scheduel my dosage for an 8 week cycle of 200 mg of deca per week. And how should i take the clomid for pct.

If i were to use both as a pct how should i scheduel those dosages?

I'm not looking to blow up or anything, i have a good routine and i eat right, im just looking for extra help. so im pretty set on the 200 mg of deca, dispite what i've been told about that cycle. I'm mainly just concerned about the PCT and anti-e aspect.

deca is a compound that will "blow u up" nolva doesnt help with deca, so i dont know why u are using deca cycle only in the first place, and if you dont want to listen to people about doing a deca only cycle, why are u still asking questions?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    deca is a compound that will "blow u up" nolva doesnt help with deca, so i dont know why u are using deca cycle only in the first place, and if you dont want to listen to people about doing a deca only cycle, why are u still asking questions?
    dont get me wrong i wanna get bigger, but im not looking for 20-25 lbs of muscle. i train routinely but im not looking to make a hobby of this. you misinterpreted me with the listening to people thing. everyone on here seems to be very very dedicated body builders whether for personal pleasure or competition. so they're goals and means of reaching those are different than mine. all i meant was is that i'm mentally and finacially set on the deca that i have already and will be pleased with the minimal gains i will get. minimal gains for one person can equal satisfactory gains for another. all i ask for is clarification on the PCT. you metioned that nolva doesnt work for deca, do you mean as anti-e or pct? and why.

i am a newbie so every bit of info is appreciated.
    thanks and good liftin to everyone

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rinikulous
    dont get me wrong i wanna get bigger, but im not looking for 20-25 lbs of muscle. i train routinely but im not looking to make a hobby of this. you misinterpreted me with the listening to people thing. everyone on here seems to be very very dedicated body builders whether for personal pleasure or competition. so they're goals and means of reaching those are different than mine. all i meant was is that i'm mentally and finacially set on the deca that i have already and will be pleased with the minimal gains i will get. minimal gains for one person can equal satisfactory gains for another. all i ask for is clarification on the PCT. you metioned that nolva doesnt work for deca, do you mean as anti-e or pct? and why.

i am a newbie so every bit of info is appreciated.
    thanks and good liftin to everyone

nolva is used to combat guno, and nolva doesnt help with deca gyno u need b 6 at 200 mgs ed for that, deca will put 20 pounds on you!!! imo, run a enth cycle, this cycle wil give you what u are looking for

1-12 enth 500 mgs ew
    1-12 nolva 10 mgs ed
    12-18 nolva 20 mgs ed
    14-18 clomid 100 mgs ed

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Why deca only? You will cause so much damage running a deca only cycle.

I can tell by this thread you have much to read and learn. Even asking about nolva during cycle while on deca tells me how much you dont know.

Before you hit that deca cycle read all the stickies in every forum and the informational forum also. Then you will have a good basic knowledge to draw from and Im sure your opion and questions will change dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Why deca only? You will cause so much damage running a deca only cycle.

I can tell by this thread you have much to read and learn. Even asking about nolva during cycle while on deca tells me how much you dont know.

Before you hit that deca cycle read all the stickies in every forum and the informational forum also. Then you will have a good basic knowledge to draw from and Im sure your opion and questions will change dramatically.
    thanks for the tip, i will read the stickies you were talking about.

what exactly is the damage a deca only cycle will cause?
    and i cant seem to find in the forums why nolva doest work with the gyno deca causes.

Thread Information