diesel85 is offline Junior Member

screwed up my PCT, need some advice...

i'm fairly experienced, so i should DEFINITELY know better, but some how, some way, i managed to hit the end of my last cycle with no PCT in hand, and now it's been about three months, and i'm just now getting my hands on some stuff. so, my cycle ran about 11 weeks, with 4 weeks of dbol 40mg/ed, 750mg enan/wk and 400mg deca /wk.....so, what should i do at this point? how much of what and for how long?

i have another post about "weird aching in my muscles" that i'm hoping is a result of this, but since i don't currently have insurance, and can't do to the doc, i wanted to see if some VERY late PCT might help...thanks in advance for all your help...

diesel

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    diesel, cant really explain what the aches in your muscles might be. I'd assume maybe your electorlytes are off balance and you need to drink more fluids through out the day.

As for PCT. I would count on your HPTA still being inhibited. Run a PCT regimine like you normally would and dont assume your ok because it's been a while you been off. Tell me what you have for PCT. At my recommendation I would run the nolva/clomid combo at the least.

diesel85 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the response bro...i've got Clomid, and some Nolva, but i can get more within a few days if necessary (can also get Adex and/or Hcg if needed)...whatcha think???

diesel

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    run 100mg of clomid along side 20mg of nolvadex for 30 days. If you experience any libido problems then come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel85
    Thanks for the response bro...i've got Clomid, and some Nolva, but i can get more within a few days if necessary (can also get Adex and/or Hcg if needed)...whatcha think???

diesel

Thread Information