bigbagz is offline New Member

Nolva for Deca sides?? please clarify

I keep reading that nolva is NOT good for preventing gyno (and other sides) as a result of using deca .
    Is this true? And if so, what does work effectively with deca?

Just curious because I was thinking test-e/deca for a future cycle.

rinikulous is offline New Member
    i was wondering the exact same thing. someone please clarify this matter

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbagz
    I keep reading that nolva is NOT good for preventing gyno (and other sides) as a result of using deca .
    Is this true? And if so, what does work effectively with deca?

Just curious because I was thinking test-e/deca for a future cycle.
    nolva doesnt prevent progesterone gyno caused by compounds like fina or deca, nolva fights gyno for test, u need b6 or dostinex for progesterone gyno

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    This is an informational article I wrote on this subject for several boards and there PCT sections.

"Problem with Tren and Deca is suffering prolactin affects unlike the estrogen unbalance from using test products like enanthate or cypionate and suffering inflamation of the mammory glands. Tren/Deca cause prolactin levels to raise and suffer secretion of the nipples. With nandrolones and there derivatives like Deca and Tren comes the risk of raising prolactin levels in the body to such a high level that lactation may begin to occur from the nipple. This is known as Galactorrhea and not Gynocomastia.

This is why bromocriptine is used. It is a prolactin inhibitor. B6 is also used because it suppresses prolactin levels as well. B6 should be used first rather than bromo. There are sides with bromo unlike with using B6. Doses of 200mg ed of b6 would be sufficient to suppress prolactin levels, and a dose of 2.5mg split in the day and evening(1.25am/1.25pm) of bromo will suffice for prolactin inhibition.

Bromo should be used as a last resort if dosage of 200-600mg of B6 ED are not sufficient to subside these prolactin affects."

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    This is an informational article I wrote on this subject for several boards and there PCT sections.

"Problem with Tren and Deca is suffering prolactin affects unlike the estrogen unbalance from using test products like enanthate or cypionate and suffering inflamation of the mammory glands. Tren/Deca cause prolactin levels to raise and suffer secretion of the nipples. With nandrolones and there derivatives like Deca and Tren comes the risk of raising prolactin levels in the body to such a high level that lactation may begin to occur from the nipple. This is known as Galactorrhea and not Gynocomastia.

This is why bromocriptine is used. It is a prolactin inhibitor. B6 is also used because it suppresses prolactin levels as well. B6 should be used first rather than bromo. There are sides with bromo unlike with using B6. Doses of 200mg ed of b6 would be sufficient to suppress prolactin levels, and a dose of 2.5mg split in the day and evening(1.25am/1.25pm) of bromo will suffice for prolactin inhibition.

Bromo should be used as a last resort if dosage of 200-600mg of B6 ED are not sufficient to subside these prolactin affects."

b 6 can be toxic over 200 mgs ed, which is why a lot of people go with dostinex

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Dostinex is a good prolactin inhibitor and because of its longer half life probably is why its abilities over bromo are more productive with less dosages.

The only side effects are nausea and headaches and sometimes even vomiting but are not that common. Bromo has the same side effects.

In my opinion, all these products cause certain side effects but I find a vitamin like B6 would cause less side effects over all. Also, to count it's more availibilty with out a prescription.

In the 8-week,double-blind period of the comparative trial with bromocriptine (cabergoline n=223;bromocriptine n=236 in the intent-to-treat analysis), prolactin was normalized in 77% of the patients treated with DOSTINEX at 0.5 mg twice weekly compared with 59% of those treated with bromocriptine at 2.5 mg twice daily. Restoration of menses occurred in 77%of the women treated with DOSTINEX,compared with 70% of those treated with bromocriptine. Among patients with galactorrhea,this symptom disappeared in 73% of those treated with DOSTINEX compared with 56% of those treated with bromocriptine.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    b 6 can be toxic over 200 mgs ed, which is why a lot of people go with dostinex

Thread Information