DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

Why no Ldex in every cycle?

Just curious as to why people say nolva and clomid for a test cycle and no Ldex....is Ldex nessesary? I know it keeps water bloat down....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    That is not true- where did you read that?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It is not necessary but desired to keep water down, that is the only reason.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    what people are saying this? Not on this board or atleast none of the experienced members. Ldex is pefectly fine along side a nolva/clomid combo for PCT and can be used during cycle to help reduce symptoms or keep bloat down.

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    im sorry i think you guys are misunderstanding my question....let me give an example..
    i wanna do a test e cycle..500mg/w for 10 weeks
    now i know i need nolva for during and pct...as well as clomid for pct.

but is ldex required as well?

DCL

Aboot is offline Banned
    Ideally, yes. I'll post the link to Pheendo's PCT as it has all of the studies and reasons that all 3 compounds should be used for PCT. Some have said that running ldex during PCT may hurt your lipid profile by keeping your estrogen down too much, but I think as long as you don't go overboard you should be ok.

Pheedno's PCT

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I use liquidex during my cycle and pct. Some do not use it during a cycle because bloat is not a concern for them. The bloat really bothers me( high blood pressure and generally feel like ****). It all depends on how well you can cope with the sides of bloat or if you even want the bloat. Some of my friends like the bloat because of strength gains for powerlifting and it is not a problem for them.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    im sorry i think you guys are misunderstanding my question....let me give an example..

DCL
    a lot dont because they think that it will hinder the resuts of your cycle, l dex can fight gyno like nolva, so both isnt necessary, but l dex does help combat the rebound effect from nolva, one is a SERM, the other is an AI

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand.

Ldex is not neccessarly needed during a cycle unless you are prone to gyno symptoms and a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) like nolva is not enough. Nolva has the ability to compete for the ER (estrogen receptor). Sometimes a stronger administration of an AI ( aromitize inhibitor) like ldex that stops the complete conversion of hormones to estrogen is needed.

That choice is up to you during cycle and what you feel you need. Now as for PCT. If you read Pheedno's PCT he suggests a tri method of administration mainly for the libido factor. Using a third product like ldex you will notice less of a problem in most cases with sexual libido as the bounding SHBG is controlled(to an extent).

Also, using this third product in cases can bring you to base line or restoration much quicker which is the purpose of PCT.

Hope that helps. Again it is not neccessary and you can get away with a nolva/clomid combo but it is a bonus to use the third mentioned product. To use each method is up to you. If you dont use ldex it cant hurt you if that makes more sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL

DCL

Thread Information