Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member

How Does this PCT Sound?

I am going to do a cycle of T200 for 10 wks at 500 mg a week and then 300 mg in 11 week and 200 mg in 12th week. I read in the admin's post that I should start my PCT 18 days after my last injection. I was going to use clomid starting at week 11, 50 mg every other day. Then after week 12 50 mg every day for a week.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro first of all you shouldnt pyramid the Test in weeks 11 and 12. Keep the dose at 500mg. You have to wait 18 days after your last Test shot before you start the clomid. There are two ways of doing PCT. This is the one I use

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100 mg Clomid
    Day 12-31 50 mg Clomid

You should also be doing 20 mg of Nolvadex for the 31 days as well

I plan to do 10mg of Nolva every day throughout the cycle. Even though this is my first cycle, because I am paranoid of gyno. Is that a good idea? Or should I just not use nolva unless signs of gyno appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    I plan to do 10mg of Nolva every day throughout the cycle. Even though this is my first cycle, because I am paranoid of gyno. Is that a good idea? Or should I just not use nolva unless signs of gyno appear?
    It's a good idea to run it throughout cycle IMO. It will help prevent gyno.

rinikulous is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro first of all you shouldnt pyramid the Test in weeks 11 and 12. Keep the dose at 500mg. You have to wait 18 days after your last Test shot before you start the clomid. There are two ways of doing PCT. This is the one I use

Day 1 300mg Clomid
    Day 2-11 100 mg Clomid
    Day 12-31 50 mg Clomid

You should also be doing 20 mg of Nolvadex for the 31 days as well
    just for clarification.. yu do mean 20 mg of nolva every dya in the in the 31 days right?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rinikulous
    just for clarification.. yu do mean 20 mg of nolva every dya in the in the 31 days right?
    Correct

I was talking to my friend who is setting me up today, and he says he's done 3 cycles without ever using Nolva and he never had any signs of gyno. So I was just curious of the possibilities of gyno during your first cycle? Is it something that varies from person to person, and I could end up being very seseptable to it?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    I was talking to my friend who is setting me up today, and he says he's done 3 cycles without ever using Nolva and he never had any signs of gyno. So I was just curious of the possibilities of gyno during your first cycle? Is it something that varies from person to person, and I could end up being very seseptable to it?
    Yes, different people react differently to various compounds. You will not know how you will react until you take it. You may not need any anti-e through your cycle, but definitely should have it on hand if needed. Many people run an anti-e as a precaution against gyno, along with their other benefits.

Thread Information