Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

Cool How much N-Dex??

Hey guys.

Running 900 mg's enenthate, 500 mg's eq, 300 mgs's tren per week. Just bought a bottle of N-Dex and clomid from AR.

Wondering how much N-Dex and clomid to run with this cycle. I am really prone to water retention with the test. I look like the State puffed marshmellow man. How should I cycle my PCT??

You guys are awesome. Your opinions are as good as gold to me.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    what is N-Dex you mean L-Dex? You need nolvadex also. Go get AR-R 's Tamox.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-18-2005 at 11:21 PM.

N-Dex from A/R??????? I thought I was pretty self explanitory............. Are you serious that you cant figure out what I mean.......... Oh wait. Big words................ Nolvadex , Sorry for the lack of punctiation! Cheers.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher22
    N-Dex from A/R??????? I thought I was pretty self explanitory............. Are you serious that you cant figure out what I mean.......... Oh wait. Big words................ Nolvadex, Sorry for the lack of punctiation! Cheers.
    Don't be an idiot.

bro, i never have seen nolvadex put that way before. Am I mistaken or is that an attitude you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher22
    N-Dex from A/R??????? I thought I was pretty self explanitory............. Are you serious that you cant figure out what I mean.......... Oh wait. Big words................ Nolvadex, Sorry for the lack of punctiation! Cheers.

WoW. Wow I am sorry LuvMyRoids.

i thought I made sense. hahahaha. This is the first night on the rum since my last cycle. I am an ass. My fault. I checked my head. I thought you knew what N-Dex was (that is what we call Nolvedex with my bros) Thought you were being a hard ass! hahaha. Not trying to be a dick. My sincerist. Cheers.

if you run this cycle no longer than 16 weeks run clomid at 100mg ED along side your SERM nolvadex at 20mg ED for 30days. If gyno symptoms appear then double the nolva dosage. If you are worried about bloat during cycle run 10mg ED through out. I would run an AI like l-dex during cycle and PCT if you are succeptable to bloat as you say.

LuvMyRoids: Sorry Bro. Really......... Here is my confusion.... What is LDex?? I know ADex(Armidex) and NDex(Nolvadex ) What do you call LDex? I am very suceptible to bloat. Riddiculously succeptible. But I was figuring that Nolva through the entire cylce would kill that? No???? Keep in mind, I just bought a bottle of Nolva and Clomid and this is what I have to work with. More money? hahaha. Whatever it takes to do it right I guess. Thx for the input.

L-Dex is liquidex an aromatise inhibitor (AI). What L-dex does is stop the conversion of estrgoen unlike nolvadex that competes for the estrogen receptor and blocks estrogen. If you are having serious problems with bloat then a high estrogen conversion may be your problem. A liquidex and nolvadex combo may be your answer. If not then run nolvadex at higher dosages through out your cycle up to 20mg's ED if neccessary or more.

Ahhhh. Liquidex. I have heard of it but none of my Bro's up here use or even speak of it. i think I am going to try running the Nolva starting week 2 throughout @ 20 mg's day for 12 weeks. I am pretty sure this is going to be good insurance through my cycle. Bloat is my only real test side.. That and Backnee, buy I am on tonnes of Accutane right now and as clean as a whistle! I am planning on running the Clomid starting 2 weeks after my last shot (wk 10) and running it till the entire 70 ml jug is gone. Too much?

Also.... I have heard that I should run the Test E, 2 wks Longer than the EQ but run the tren 2 wks longer than both.

I am dealing with Tren 30 cc's @ 100 mgs (10 wks) EQ, 20 CC's 250 @ 250 Mg's (10 Wks) and Test E 30 CC's @ 250 Mg's. (also 10 Wks) How should I break this up?? I was going to run all substances for 10 wk's. Good idea??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    liquidex is arimidex . they are one and the same.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Good answer Dude-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    liquidex is arimidex. they are one and the same.

Thread Information