Beefkake31 is offline Member

Question PCT MIXED VIEWS (Mods & Vets only please)

Ok guys I really need a definite answer, I've gotten too many different responses so I thought I would post this in the correct part of the forum and see what I get.

Ok my cycle is going to be ....

(1st cycle ever.....did dbol for 2-3 weeks once at about 25 mg a day)

Week 1-10 (or 12) -- Testosterone Enthanate (500 MG a week)
    Week 1-4 ---------- Dianabol (30 MG a day)

Simple right? ...but what is sooo confusing to me still is this d.amn pct and the anti e's during cycle also.

Now........

1. There is Arimidex and Femara. Femara is supposed to be more effective but someone on this forum told me it takes 60 days to reach a steady state in the blood levels (now is this true and can anyone confirm this?). So which one would probably be a better choice? Also, would it even be a choice for my cycle? Maybe for when I see symptoms only? Would I have to use it during cycle and/or after? And last but not least at what dosage? .... That is my Arimidex/femara issue

2. Nolvadex ...I will be running that ed at 10 mg (if 20 is better, please tell me now?) and will be using it all the way until my PCT is over with?. Should I bump my dosage for PCT? And is there anything else that I need to do with the Nolva or change up?

3. Clomid .... For my cycle above, during pct should I run the clomid for 3 weeks or 4 weeks? Do you think I should even use it since people go through so much hell while on it? Are there any alternatives if I don't?

4. HCG .... Do you guys think I should use HCG for my cycle above? and if so at what times during my cycle and at what dosage? Please explain how I should do it the whole way through if I do need it.

Remember, I want the fastest recover of my testosterone production and getting back to normal and minimal loss in gains. So tell me if I am going to need HCG for my cycle and these 4 things I mentioned above I need to be fully informed of and know when to take/combine/exclude/etc.

If you will notice I highlighted the question marks so you will notice I need each and everyone of these questions answered specifically ....each one. Too many times I have gotten a plain response or a broad view that is why I am asking again because they have never truly been answered. It is highlighted so a mod or vet (or someone very experienced even) can look at each one and write the answer for it. I'm sorry if I am asking for too much here guys but I would sincerely appreciate it and it's better safe than sorry and I am tired of the same general and broad responses that had nothing to do with my question and that's why I thought I would ask the mods and vets only (along with anyone extremely experienced). And yes I have read Pheedno's PCT thread and also Swoles argument against some of the things. I just need the highlighted question marks answered for my specific cycle. I know it might take like 10 minutes to write the answers to my questions but Again thanks a lot guys and any responses to this thread will really be appreciated and is very important to me.
    Last edited by Beefkake31; 02-20-2005 at 07:36 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Well I'm only a Vet so I guess I can't anwser you even though I have
    13 years experience in the game of using... You probably just limited
    the amount of help you are going to get since you said only Mods bro...

Just FYI...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Well I'm only a Vet so I guess I can't anwser you even though I have
    13 years experience in the game of using... You probably just limited
    the amount of help you are going to get since you said only Mods bro...

Just FYI...
    Sorry about that buff I just edited the post, When I say Mod I almost always mean Vet also. By all means I would want your help. A mod and vet are the same thing in my book as far as knowledge goes so I should have changed the title.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Ok guys I really need a definite answer, I've gotten too many different responses so I thought I would post this in the correct part of the forum and see what I get.

Ok my cycle is going to be ....

Week 1-10 (or 12) -- Testosterone Enthanate
    Week 1-4 ---------- Dianabol

Simple right? ...but what is sooo confusing to me still is this d.amn pct and the anti e's during cycle also.

Now........

1. There is Arimidex and Femara. Femara is supposed to be more effective but someone on this forum told me it takes 60 days to reach a steady state in the blood levels (now is this true and can anyone confirm this?). So which one would probably be a better choice? Also, would it even be a choice for my cycle? Maybe for when I see symptoms only? Would I have to use it during cycle and/or after? And last but not least at what dosage? .... That is my Arimidex/femara issue

2. Nolvadex ...I will be running that ed at 10 mg (if 20 is better, please tell me now?) and will be using it all the way until my PCT is over with?. Should I bump my dosage for PCT? And is there anything else that I need to do with the Nolva or change up?

3. Clomid .... For my cycle above, during pct should I run the clomid for 3 weeks or 4 weeks? Do you think I should even use it since people go through so much hell while on it? Are there any alternatives if I don't?

4. HCG .... Do you guys think I should use HCG for my cycle above? and if so at what times during my cycle and at what dosage? Please explain how I should do it the whole way through if I do need it.

Remember, I want the fastest recover of my testosterone production and getting back to normal and minimal loss in gains. So tell me if I am going to need HCG for my cycle and these 4 things I mentioned above I need to be fully informed of and know when to take/combine/exclude/etc.

If you will notice I highlighted the question marks so you will notice I need each and everyone of these questions answered specifically ....each one. Too many times I have gotten a plain response or a broad view that is why I am asking again because they have never truly been answered. It is highlighted so a mod or vet (or someone very experienced even) can look at each one and write the answer for it. I'm sorry if I am asking for too much here guys but I would sincerely appreciate it and it's better safe than sorry and I am tired of the same general and broad responses that had nothing to do with my question and that's why I thought I would ask the mods and vets only (along with anyone extremely experienced). And yes I have read Pheedno's PCT thread and also Swoles argument against some of the things. I just need the highlighted question marks answered for my specific cycle. I know it might take like 10 minutes to write the answers to my questions but Again thanks a lot guys and any responses to this thread will really be appreciated and is very important to me.
    what doses do u plan on runnin, and what is your cycle history, l dex and femara are almost the same thing, and it is all a personal choice, for a small cycle like that. it isnt necessary to run both, and running both could kill your cycle,there HCG isnt needed for a short cycle either, read about AI's and SERM's, it will explain a lot

this what i would do, and have done and got good results, along with an easy recovery
    1-10 enth ? mgs
    1-10 d bol 40 mgs ed
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs ed
    1-10 trib 5 g's ed
    11-16 nolva 20 mgs ed
    12-16 clomid 100 mds ed for 30 days
    16-17 l dex .25 mgs ed
    12-whenever trib 6 g's ed

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    what doses do u plan on runnin, and what is your cycle history, l dex and femara are almost the same thing, and it is all a personal choice, for a small cycle like that. it isnt necessary to run both, and running both could kill your cycle,there HCG isnt needed for a short cycle either, read about AI's and SERM's, it will explain a lot

this what i would do, and have done and got good results, along with an easy recovery
    1-10 enth ? mgs
    1-10 d bol 40 mgs ed
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs ed
    1-10 trib 5 g's ed
    11-16 nolva 20 mgs ed
    12-16 clomid 100 mds ed for 30 days
    16-17 l dex .25 mgs ed
    12-whenever trib 6 g's ed
    Dbol for 10 weeks at 40 mg? Isn't that a little too much? And I read many members saying HCG is a good choice for any cycle 10 weeks or longer. And it will help keep my testes big and ready for pct.

d bol 40 mgs ed for 4 weeks, typo

If anyone can answer my question marks specifically I would still be grateful. I feel I need to know everything perfectly before I can do anything. Hopefully one of you Mods or Vets or expert members will be bored tonight and decide to write up the answers to my question marks . Hell, if you don't have time you can even put "yes" or "no" to each question mark. I can go edit it and put it as 1.? ...2.? ....3.? ...so for example you can say "yes" to 1.? ..."no" to 2.? if needed. Annoying a little I know, sorry.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you really should've only posted this in one place. I replied to the thread in the steroid section.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you really should've only posted this in one place. I replied to the thread in the steroid section.
    Ya I explained if it was a problem that the mods should remove it in the other thread. I just wasnt getting any views.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

Yes it's true........... I posted information on this multiple times do a search and you will find them............ but if you start all anti-e's 2 weeks prior to you cycle you will be fine with getting blood levels peaked........ Everyone needs to stop looking at how much it costs and look into the safety factor.

Your cycle is pretty lite so you could get away with L-dex and Nolva or if you wanted Letro and nolva. Never wait until symptoms arise to start anti-e's because it could be too late if you do. Dosages if you go L-dex/Nolva would be 10mg Nolva ED / .25mg L-dex ED through the cycle........... Letro/Nolva would be 1mg Letro EOD / 10mg Nolva through the cycle but as I stated your cycle is a light one and L-dex would be more then enough.

If you decide not to use Letro or L-dex with nolva then run the nolva at 20mg through the cycle and PCT............ if you will use one of the AI's then 10mg through the cycle and 20mg durring PCT.

Yes you need to run it........ It's not clomid causing problems it's the fact that your hormone levels are very low that are causing the problems. Run the clomid for 4 weeks at 100mg ED along with 20mg Nolva and .25mg L-dex........... or until recovered but 4 weeks should have you recovered.

There's no need for HCG on this cycle at all............. if you start to see atrophy takeing place run 4g of tribulus ED.

Thank you Mud-Man, this was exaaaactly what kind of post I needed and you are the only one to do so. I won't forget this as you really solved all of my questions specifically and weren't broad. I greatly appreciate it man.

Ok then I most probably will go with Arimidex since it is more than enough. Now do I still need to run this 2 weeks prior to the start of my cycle??

And also if I do see atrophy taking place can I start HCG then? Or still go with the Tribulus. And when you get atrophy is it fairly obvious when you look at your testes?

Thank you Mud-Man, this was exaaaactly what kind of post I needed and you are the only one to do so. I won't forget this as you really solved all of my questions specifically and weren't broad. I greatly appreciate it man.

Ok then I most probably will go with Arimidex since it is more than enough. Now do I still need to run this 2 weeks prior to the start of my cycle??

And also if I do see atrophy taking place can I start HCG then? Or still go with the Tribulus. And when you get atrophy is it fairly obvious when you look at your testes?
    Since an AI will suppress most to all estrogen you shouls also consider running nolva to help with lipid levels. So IMO run arimidex and nolva.

I would save HCG for your harder and longer cycles..... with this cycle you will/should have no problems with recovery and too much use of HCG could desensitize your testes from outside sources of LH levels..... I know Hooker posted in your other thread about HCG and use durring your cycle but this IMO and I have also practice myself so I know that it works and have yet had a hard PCT.

So what do you think of this .....tell me if there is anything you think I should change.

Week 1-5 Dianabol 35 mg/a day
    Week 1-12 Testosterone Enthanate 500 mg/week
    Week 1-14 Arimidex .25 mg (Do I need to continue week 14-17 also for PCT?)
    Week 1-17 Nolvadex 10mg/a day (20mg week 14-17)
    Week 1-17 4g's of Tribulus a day
    Week 14-17 Clomid 300/150/100

Can someone tell me if my above post is correct along with the question in bold. Also, would taking the tribulus have a similar effect that HCG has?

So what do you think of this .....tell me if there is anything you think I should change.

Week 1-5 Dianabol 35 mg/a day
    Week 1-12 Testosterone Enthanate 500 mg/week
    Week 1-14 Arimidex .25 mg (Do I need to continue week 14-17 also for PCT?)
    Week 1-17 Nolvadex 10mg/a day (20mg week 14-17)
    Week 1-17 4g's of Tribulus a day
    Week 14-17 Clomid 300/150/100
    i ran l dex until my last enth shot, and then continued for 7 days when pct was over so
    1-12 l dex .25 mgs ed
    then
    17-18 ldex .25 mgs ed for 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i ran l dex until my last enth shot, and then continued for 7 days when pct was over so
    1-12 l dex .25 mgs ed
    then
    17-18 ldex .25 mgs ed for 7 days
    Can you explain to me why this was done? I just want to know why I am doing it, thanks.

This is what you can do for PCT and recover fine...... You're using Enan so it would be 2 weeks after the last injection......... I do the same as Dirtdawg by extending the anti-e's a few day past PCT just incase of any rebound effects of estrogen...... but that is your choice.

Day 1 - 30 Clomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg / L-dex .25mg / Tribulus 4g

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is what you can do for PCT and recover fine...... You're using Enan so it would be 2 weeks after the last injection......... I do the same as Dirtdawg by extending the anti-e's a few day past PCT just incase of any rebound effects of estrogen...... but that is your choice.

Day 1 - 30 Clomid 100mg / Nolva 20mg / L-dex .25mg / Tribulus 4g
    thats the reason, you always hear" i develpoed gyno months after my cycle", this helps prevent that, and it will also help raise your test level

Thread Information