NUCKLES is offline New Member

New Member with Gyno

Hi guy's, Just got registered. From what I've read so far you all look like a good and knowlagable group. Glad I found you.
    Question: I did a two cycles of 250 test cyp / 200 deca for 5 weeks ea. No PCT. Then my doc got hold of me and wanted to do blood work. He didn't know about the AAS. Of course my test levels were low and he put me on 200 mg of test cyp every two weeks. Then I went back on 250 test/200 deca for 10 weeks. I started getting some Gyno towards the end and took Ameridex for a while. That was a few months ago Now the Gyno is back and 30mg ed of novl. doesn't seem to work as well as I would like. I'm thinking of coming clean with the Doc but I honestly think you guys would know better as to what to do. Thanks alot...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I would bump the nolvadex to 50mg-60mg ed for a few weeks and see if that helps.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NUCKLES
    Hi guy's, Just got registered. From what I've read so far you all look like a good and knowlagable group. Glad I found you.
    Question: I did a two cycles of 250 test cyp / 200 deca for 5 weeks ea. No PCT. Then my doc got hold of me and wanted to do blood work. He didn't know about the AAS. Of course my test levels were low and he put me on 200 mg of test cyp every two weeks. Then I went back on 250 test/200 deca for 10 weeks. I started getting some Gyno towards the end and took Ameridex for a while. That was a few months ago Now the Gyno is back and 30mg ed of novl. doesn't seem to work as well as I would like. I'm thinking of coming clean with the Doc but I honestly think you guys would know better as to what to do. Thanks alot...
    if the nolva and l dex didnt help, then u probably got progesterone gyno which comes from deca , try b6 at 200 mgs ed, but u might want to come clean with your doc, or find one that you can consult with

Thread Information