T Bone is offline Junior Member

Active life and PCT

In the summer I am going to run a TEST E and DECA cycle. In PHEEDNOS post I read that TEST E has an active life of 14 days and DECA has an active life of 21 days. Should I run the substances so the are both out of my system on the same day or should one active life stay in my system than the other? Someone once told me that the TEST should stay in my system longer because it had an equal ANABOLIC /ANDROGENIC ratio but I don't know how reliable they are.

THANKS

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    In the summer I am going to run a TEST E and DECA cycle. In PHEEDNOS post I read that TEST E has an active life of 14 days and DECA has an active life of 21 days. Should I run the substances so the are both out of my system on the same day or should one active life stay in my system than the other? Someone once told me that the TEST should stay in my system longer because it had an equal ANABOLIC /ANDROGENIC ratio but I don't know how reliable they are.

THANKS
    end deca 1 week before enth, and start pct 2 weeks after last enth shot, deca stays in your system for over 6 months, so i dont know if you get drug tested

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    yep that's right end deca 1 week before enth and start pct 2 weeks after last test shot. I concur this opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    end deca 1 week before enth, and start pct 2 weeks after last enth shot, deca stays in your system for over 6 months, so i dont know if you get drug tested

Thread Information