phwSSJ is offline Banned

PCT for my buddy ..he needs help!

Ok, one of my buddies just confessed to me about doing 2 cycles of dbol and test. When He told me I was laughing..
    see what happened was this guy is a skinny dude, athletic somewhat but skinny. About a year ago he decided he wanted to be a personal trainer (I have no iea why). Well the other trainers got him to do steriods . I can tell he knew nothing on how to take them from the answers he gave me. He didnt know PCT even existed.
    That and from those two cycles he probably gained 16-17lbs total and a bunch of pimples...so it seems like he didnt know what he was doing.

He told me that his nuts did shrink...
    So my question for you guys is can he still do pct to bring his nuts back?

Thanks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how long has he been off? yeah he can still do some pct, but it will take time

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Ok, one of my buddies just confessed to me about doing 2 cycles of dbol and test. When He told me I was laughing..
    see what happened was this guy is a skinny dude, athletic somewhat but skinny. About a year ago he decided he wanted to be a personal trainer (I have no iea why). Well the other trainers got him to do steriods . I can tell he knew nothing on how to take them from the answers he gave me. He didnt know PCT even existed.
    That and from those two cycles he probably gained 16-17lbs total and a bunch of pimples...so it seems like he didnt know what he was doing.

He told me that his nuts did shrink...
    So my question for you guys is can he still do pct to bring his nuts back?

Thanks.
    imo, clomid 100 mgs ed for 30 days and trib 6 g's ed, they should come back ina few days

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    cool.. thanks guys!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd suggest this to along side nolvadex usage to make sure you dont divert clomids attention from its main purpose of LH stimulation. You take a chance on clomid doing two jobs instead of one if you dont use both SERM's the nolva/clomid combo.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    imo, clomid 100 mgs ed for 30 days and trib 6 g's ed, they should come back ina few days

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I'd suggest this to along side nolvadex usage to make sure you dont divert clomids attention from its main purpose of LH stimulation. You take a chance on clomid doing two jobs instead of one if you dont use both SERM's the nolva/clomid combo.
    good point thanks guys!

I will refer him to AR-R ...for his research purposes of course

Thread Information