rinikulous is offline New Member

possible gyno from a past cycle

ok about a year and half ago i did a cycle of just winny. i know what your all gunna say thats ridiculous and you're right. i didnt know jack about anabolics at the time. i just found someone that had some so i tried it. also at the time i had my nipples pierced (the ladies love it, but its not worth the scar tissue later.. i have permentaly hard nipples now). my question is what does early stages of gyno feel like behind the nipple. is it acutally behind the areola(spelling?) or is it like a bump in the acutal tip of the nipple. b/c i have some scar tissue i am not sure if this is purely that, scar tissue, or possibly a very small amount of gyno from the past.

a well explained description would clear up my confusion/paranoya.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    it's a lump around the nipple area not on the nipple itself usually swollen or sore and I dont think you have gyno from winny.

actually let me explain further what gyno or Gynecomastia is.

There are four stages of gyno symptoms of which one the inflamation of the mammary glands is the most serious to worry about. This inflamation is brought on by elevated levels of estrogen and swells the glands around the nipple area uncomfortably. Effects can be permanent and surgory is usually the last resort to have them drained or completely removed.

Competitive bodybuilders have them completely removed to save the time and money on the problem

Other forms of gyno:

Type I: (pubertal or benign adolescent breast hypertrophy) refers to the common entity seen in pubertal males. Incidence may be as high as 60-70%. It is typically a firm, tender, subareolar mass anywhere from 1-5 cm in diameter. The pubertal adolescent frequently complains of pain in the breasts, particularly when wearing binding clothing. It usually spontaneously resolves within 2 years.

Type II (physiological gynecomastia without evidence of underlying disease, or with evidence of organic disease including the effects of specific drugs) refers to a generalized, nonpainful breast enlargement. It is essential to differentiate between physiologic gynecomastia and breast enlargement due either to a pathologic process or to the use of a specific drug. Careful history taking regarding the time of onset, family history, duration of enlargement, history of systemic illness, weight change, and drug or medication use, is important. Physical examination should include height, weight, blood pressure, breast size, and Tanner staging of both breasts and genitals, in addition to a neurologic assessment.

Type III gynecomastia is general obesity simulating gynecomastia.

Type IV is pectoral muscle hypertrophy.

Basically these types are the deposits of tissue around the nipple area. The last type IV is the over development of muscularity which would be us bodybuilders. The form you are concerned over (mammary inflamation) is the major concern.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-22-2005 at 05:34 PM.

ok cool, i was just making sure. just for clarification sake you do mean that the lump would be acually well under the entire nipple, not just directly behind the actual nip?

actually the lump or discomfort will be not directly under but around it. Most of the time and I dont have studies to prove this, although there probably are, the irritation will be on the right nipple.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinikulous
    ok cool, i was just making sure. just for clarification sake you do mean that the lump would be acually well under the entire nipple, not just directly behind the actual nip?

that's kinda peculiar. what are your opinions behind the right nipple theory, even if you dont have studies to back it up.

Thread Information