marshall_81 is offline New Member

Tangkat Ali (Long Jack)

Quick question guys. Well first of all here are my stats. I am 26 , 5'9 185 pounds about 12 to 13 % bodyfat. I just finished my first 12 week cycle of 500 mg of test, 300 mg of deca (stoped at week 10),Dbol 30 mg for first 4 weeks and nolva 20 mg ED. I just started PCT two weeks after my last shot of test. I started tribulas about 6 grams a day. I also started clomid at 300 mg first day, 2 -10 100 mg, 11-21 50 mg. I also added tangkat ali or long jack just yesterday. Well i have not noticed any big changes on libido. But after i took the tangkat ali i was making love to my wife but was unable to finish. I didnt go limp or anything i just couldnt cum. I tried hard and long but just got tired. Do u guys know if that has anything to do with it. It felt good and all but i usually cum in 10 minutes or less. lol Sorry for the question but just wondering if anyone else has had that problem before. Thanks. Just to add to my cycle I gained about 20 pounds. I went from 165 to 185, three weeks after last shot i have not lost any weight or strength, i hope i am doing enought pct to keep all my gains. Thanks again.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    Do they sell that LongJack at local vit. shops. (GNC,VIT. Shoppe)?

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    Do they sell that LongJack at local vit. shops. (GNC,VIT. Shoppe)?

I found it online ill try to get you the link. I purchased the powder. Try searching for amazingherbs dot Com.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    did you cap it or do you take a suggested dose of the powder

i take half a teaspoon in water, tastes horrible though so chug it and follow with something sweet.

Thread Information