TypeR666 is offline New Member

Question nolva trib and b12???? help

i'm getting on a cycle of 500mg test e, 300mg deca , and 50mg prop eod should nolvadex be taken from the beginning throughout the whole cycle. Also can trib be taken throughout or is it pointless. If you can take trib how much?? Are b12 caps at a store good enough??

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeR666
    i'm getting on a cycle of 500mg test e, 300mg deca , and 50mg prop eod should nolvadex be taken from the beginning throughout the whole cycle. Also can trib be taken throughout or is it pointless. If you can take trib how much?? Are b12 caps at a store good enough??
    imo, run nolva 10 mgs ed throughout your cycle,and then 20 mgs ed for pct, i run trib 6 g's ed, never tried b 12 orals, only injectable, that can be run at either 500 or 1000 mcg's ed

Talking reply

thanks for the reply i was reading pheedno's thread, good ****. i was going to start the nol about 6 days before my last prop shot. i am doing this because of the number of pills i have. it is a 10 week cycle but the prop ends on the 6th week so i was gonna start on the 5th week and then continue for 30 after my last test e shot with the 20 mg nol and 100mg clomid. also is the 300mg first day of clomid nessisary some say it is and some say different what is your opinion???

thanks for the reply i was reading pheedno's thread, good ****. i was going to start the nol about 6 days before my last prop shot. i am doing this because of the number of pills i have. it is a 10 week cycle but the prop ends on the 6th week so i was gonna start on the 5th week and then continue for 30 after my last test e shot with the 20 mg nol and 100mg clomid. also is the 300mg first day of clomid nessisary some say it is and some say different what is your opinion???
    i run clomid 100 mgs ed for 30 days, some dont run nolva, but i do just to prevent gyno, but u should be fine on starting nolva in week 5, do you mean you are going to run nolva at 30 mgs ed or for 30 days?

and i forgot u are running deca , get b 6 and run that at 200 mgs ed for progesterone gyno, AR-R .com should have nolva

no i meant for 30 days at 20mg a day like pheednos post says and i was planning on getting B6 i can get that at any nutrition store right. is the nolvadex on that site the same as a med

no i meant for 30 days at 20mg a day like pheednos post says and i was planning on getting B6 i can get that at any nutrition store right. is the nolvadex on that site the same as a med
    same nolva, imo, get all your gear than start your cycle, better safe than sorry

thanks alot for the help. yeah i plan on getting everything first i don't wanna mess up with anything. on that site is the liqidex what your talkin about to use as the nolv.

thanks alot for the help. yeah i plan on getting everything first i don't wanna mess up with anything. on that site is the liqidex what your talkin about to use as the nolv.
    nolva is under tomaxofin, same thing,liquidex and nolva act a little differently, liquidex=l dex=arimidex ,

alright thanks i'll look into those. i plan on just gettin the pills from my gear supplier but if that falls through i will go with that site. Thanks alot

Thread Information