Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

Bumping Nolva Safe ??

I'm currently in my 2nd week of PCT with nolva + clomid. I am not losing as much water as I was exspecting, would it be safe to bump nolva to 60mg a day for the rest of PCT.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    I'm currently in my 2nd week of PCT with nolva + clomid. I am not losing as much water as I was exspecting, would it be safe to bump nolva to 60mg a day for the rest of PCT.
    i ran 80 mgs ed when i develpoed signs of gyno, did that for about 5 days, dont reeally remember, so there wouldnt be any harm, what kind of cycle did u run?

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

Cycle was just test e and eq, with some prop at the end. Is there any harm running nolva high. I am not losing this water for some reason, its liquid clomid so it might not be stong enough ??

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle was just test e and eq, with some prop at the end. Is there any harm running nolva high. I am not losing this water for some reason, its liquid clomid so it might not be stong enough ??
    i had liquid nolva and clomid,they worked fine, but i dunno if that is going to help with losing water, just up the cardio, it will come off

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    your concern is lowering estrogen to shred the water retention it causes. You could up the nolva to help but arimidex would have helped this cause a lot better. I dont think your concern is of the clomid. Clomid should be concentrated on LH stimulation only by using the secondary SERM nolva. Clomid at this point is not acting as an anti-estrogen.

Could be some time before you notice less water retention depending on your body chemistry. Give it two more weeks and lets see what happends.

k@m NYC is offline Associate Member
    drop the clomid... look at the other threads in this section when they compare clomid and nolva. people are starting to drop the clomid...

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=k@m NYC]drop the clomid... look at the other threads in this section when they compare clomid and nolva. people are starting to drop the clomid...[/QUOTE
    Sorry Bro thats not right??

You will need the clomid for 4 weeks
    Also you caN RUN L-DEX
    20 ml of nova

colossus1 is offline Member

What?

Okay....so nolva blocks estrogen receptor sites, and does not directly reduce estrogen levels themself. So the question is............why do you think taking Nolva will shed your body of water?

Thread Information