Thread: pct depression

cb5253 is offline Junior Member

pct depression

I know this subject has been Beaten to death, but i cant find the answere i'm looking for. I'm five weeks post cycle and i'm depressed as hell. I feel really down all the time. This was my first cycle so i'm not sure how long it will last, or weather it will subside on its own? Do i need medication? How long till it will pass?
    I took nolvadex the entire cycle, and 3 weeks of clomid that i'm allmost finished. Any info would be appreciated

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    are you just not sexualy active or mentally depressed,..they go hand in hand ya know?

No problems sexually man. I'm married and active. But find myself very jealous and down. Thanks for a response. I just want to know if it will pass on its own. And how long it will take. My feelings now are that even though i had great gains, I would not do another cycle because of the emotional issues after.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    hang in there bro, i have been there before and it sucks, hang in there for another week or so

a week huh. i hope thats all. wtf this sucks.

it does suck i know, its the hormonal imbalance that makes you feel depressed and emotional, last year, i fell in love with this chick who i'm not even attracted to, and i rang up a $600 phone bill, hang in there

thanks man

hang in the general forum, that helped me, there is always something to laugh about, I have to go to schhol now, but do a search, look for the post of the funniest pictures, and the funniest thread ever, that should help

Realizing that its hormone imbalances that are making you depressed definitely help. Everytime you feel it, ask yourself "why am i feeling this way, is it a valid reason, or is it because im in PCT"

Thread Information