Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Post PCT - Supressed Spermatogenesis?

It's been nine weeks since I concluded my most recent cycle. It was actually two cycles separated by PCT. Unfortunately, I didn't get my blood work done between the two cycles--I just did PCT and assumed things were OK since all the external signs seemed good (normal libido, energy levels were good, etc.).

I know, I know, that wasn't very smart but, I was determined to finish some bulking goals and forward I went. Anyway, following the second cycle I did another PCT and, my blood test shows everything is normal in terms of Test/Free Test levels--in fact, my numbers are fairly high (161 pg/ml). What's not good is, I'm not producing very much sperm. I'm gauging this by visual means--plenty of ejaculate but it's nearly all clear and I'm afraid I've permananetly shut down the Spermatogenesis process within my Leydig cells. Does anyone have any advice? Again, my test levels are good--libido is fine. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Should I be concerned? I'm sure that competing BBers that stay on gear nearly year round must experience similar things. Should I try another round of Clomid/Nolva/Arimidex ?

Any thoughts would be appreciated here.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II
    It's been nine weeks since I concluded my most recent cycle. It was actually two cycles separated by PCT. Unfortunately, I didn't get my blood work done between the two cycles--I just did PCT and assumed things were OK since all the external signs seemed good (normal libido, energy levels were good, etc.).

I know, I know, that wasn't very smart but, I was determined to finish some bulking goals and forward I went. Anyway, following the second cycle I did another PCT and, my blood test shows everything is normal in terms of Test/Free Test levels--in fact, my numbers are fairly high (161 pg/ml). What's not good is, I'm not producing very much sperm. I'm gauging this by visual means--plenty of ejaculate but it's nearly all clear and I'm afraid I've permananetly shut down the Spermatogenesis process within my Leydig cells. Does anyone have any advice? Again, my test levels are good--libido is fine. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Should I be concerned? I'm sure that competing BBers that stay on gear nearly year round must experience similar things. Should I try another round of Clomid/Nolva/Arimidex ?

Any thoughts would be appreciated here.

i would run trib 6 g's ed, its a root extract that the ancient romans used to cure impotence, i would give that a try, l dex can kill your libido, clomid can cause permamnent eye damage, and nolva can causde certain forms of cancer, your safest bet is going with trib, just my .02

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats the duration between PCT and blood work, as well as up to date? Have you ever experienced this previous to these cycles?
    You won't have permenant inhibition but if your predisposed then there inlies the problem; not suggesting you are.

I would utilize some HCG at 1000iu's for 5 days, and then run a post therapy of clomid and nolva(100mg and 20mg) for 18 days

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Pheedno:
    I appreciate your taking the time to address this issue for me. You clearly know your stuff.

It's been 9 weeks since completion of PCT and I just had my bloodwork done two weeks ago so it's current information.

No, I've never experienced this before. But then, I had never done any kind of extended cycles or back-to-back cycles before. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised by this. Anyway, it's good to hear you say that I shouldn't be permanently inhibited. I don't believe that I'm predisposed that way.

My next planned cycle is due to start the first week of April. I've been debating my next move. Since test levels look good, I'm leaning towards going ahead with the cycle. First I'll take your advice and do the HCG followed by Clomid/Nolva course. My planned cycle is:

Dbol 30 mg ED wks 1-3
    Test E 500 mg/wk wks 1-12
    Deca 400 mg/wk wks 1-11
    Winny Depot 100mg EOD wks 11-14
    Full Pheedno Style PCT (Clomid/Nolva/I-Dex) 30 days following
    HCG on hand if atrophy sets in (usually doesn't)

Any further thoughts are welcomed

Thread Information