Thread: Arimidex!!

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Arimidex!!

Ok guys, I've been trying to get an answer for this all day long and it seems like no one really knows.

For Arimidex Pheedno's pct says use it for pct. My cycle is going to be 12 weeks and a few members have said stop using it at week 12 instead of pheedno's way because of estrogen rebound.

So which one is it?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    the way you put this it is confusing.

are you using arimidex through out your cycle

or are you going to use arimidex through pct

or both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Ok guys, I've been trying to get an answer for this all day long and it seems like no one really knows.

For Arimidex Pheedno's pct says use it for pct. My cycle is going to be 12 weeks and a few members have said stop using it at week 12 instead of pheedno's way because of estrogen rebound.

So which one is it?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    the way you put this it is confusing.

are you using arimidex through out your cycle

or are you going to use arimidex through pct

or both?
    Hey LMR , I am going to be using Arimidex throughout my cycle yes. The PCT part is where I am confused. Some people have said don't use the Arimidex after week 12 (which is the day my cycle ends) but Pheedno's pct sticky says use Arimidex from days 1-30 during post cycle.

So I am trying to figure out which one is right. Continue Arimidex from weeks 12-17 or stop???

Anyone?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey LMR , I am going to be using Arimidex throughout my cycle yes. The PCT part is where I am confused. Some people have said don't use the Arimidex after week 12 (which is the day my cycle ends) but Pheedno's pct sticky says use Arimidex from days 1-30 during post cycle.

So I am trying to figure out which one is right. Continue Arimidex from weeks 12-17 or stop???
    i run l dex till the end of my cycle, so a 12 week cycle ,i end it the last day of my last shot, then when pct is over, i run it for 7 days .25 mgs

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont see why anyone would suggest not running Arimidex during PCT after you run it through a cycle.

I dont see a problem with it. I will explain.

During cycle you can use arimidex in mild dosages to help keep gyno symptoms at bay and bloat. This is if your estrogen conversion rate is high. Im assuming you like arimidex because it is more effective than nolvadex for you.

Afterwards using arimidex has a whole another purpose. You will need arimidex, nolvadex, and clomid at this time.

During post cycle test levels drop to 0. When this happends the bodies natural reaction is to flush the system with estrogen to fill up the newly empty receptors that were occupied. Body does this to fight catabolism and to help start your own natural test production. You get what is called an estrogen flush.

This is a when you need the most of your anti-e's to combat gyno. Also, in Pheedno's PCT he suggests arimidex not just for estrogen purposes but to use it in a domino affect.

using arimidex helps divert nolvadex as a secondary LH stimulator assisting clomid during its chore. arimidex isn't neccessarly harming by tipping the balance at this point.

So you see the two reasons arimidex can be used here.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i run l dex till the end of my cycle, so a 12 week cycle ,i end it the last day of my last shot, then when pct is over, i run it for 7 days .25 mgs
    So then you agree with some of the other members that were talking about the estrogen rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    I dont see why anyone would suggest not running Arimidex during PCT after you run it through a cycle.

I dont see a problem with it. I will explain.

During cycle you can use arimidex in mild dosages to help keep gyno symptoms at bay and bloat. This is if your estrogen conversion rate is high. Im assuming you like arimidex because it is more effective than nolvadex for you.

Afterwards using arimidex has a whole another purpose. You will need arimidex, nolvadex, and clomid at this time.

During post cycle test levels drop to 0. When this happends the bodies natural reaction is to flush the system with estrogen to fill up the newly empty receptors that were occupied. Body does this to fight catabolism and to help start your own natural test production. You get what is called an estrogen flush.

This is a when you need the most of your anti-e's to combat gyno. Also, in Pheedno's PCT he suggests arimidex not just for estrogen purposes but to use it in a domino affect.

using arimidex helps divert nolvadex as a secondary LH stimulator assisting clomid during its chore. arimidex isn't neccessarly harming by tipping the balance at this point.

So you see the two reasons arimidex can be used here.
    You also bring up a good point LMR , which is why pheedno says to do that. I have half the members saying one thing and the other saying another thing.

Can we get some more vets and mods to give their opinions also, I want to see which side gets favored more on this one.

ANABOLIC J is offline New Member
    bump... im curious too i am runnin l-dex through cycle ive gotten the impression to stop before nolva then read pheedno's pct and says to use it throughout pct

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    So then you agree with some of the other members that were talking about the estrogen rebound.
    yes, i do it to prevent that

Thread Information