Josey Wales is offline Associate Member

Experiences with Pheedno's PCT?

I think many would be interested in hearing whether anyone has ever used Pheedno's protocol (e.g., Clomid, Nolva and an AI). Most interesting would be the experiences of those who had used other PCT protocols prior to using Pheedno's. Thanks in advance.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have had great luck with Pheedno's PCT recommendations. I came to this board and read for 18 months before I tried anything, also got advice from some great mods/vets so I have never run a 'poor' pct.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I run short PCT's so I have no choice but to run his method. It is the quickest way to return to base line and subside libido problems. In theory, if you read the research material, it is the most suggestable method for recovery. Each tri method assists the other product. The AI arimidex helps nolva, then nolva assists clomid making clomid do it's job entirely with out being diverted to any other chores. In his theory nolva actually becomes a secondary LH stimulator. It appears to have a domino affect.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i've never gone wrong with pheedno's pct. always works like a charm

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    me three

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditto - guy knows his stuff

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    smart guy and his pct works like a dream....

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Much better approach than traditional 300/100/50 Clomid therapy. I have done both and will never do the Clomid only again.

filter123 is offline Junior Member
    anyone ever run pheedno's pct without the AI ?

so just the 100mg of clomid and 20mg of novaldex ED ? results?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by filter123
    anyone ever run pheedno's pct without the AI ?

so just the 100mg of clomid and 20mg of novaldex ED ? results?
    i have on 12 weeks enth cycle, i ran clomid 100 mgs ed for 30 days, along with trib 6 g's ed, easy recovery, boys came back in days

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I have run every type of pct, from none what so ever (stupid!) too pheednos. I can honestly say I have retained the most of my gains and felt fully functional sexually on pheednos as opposed to any of the other methods. It works like a charm.

With all the endorsements I had to try Pheedno's PCT. For now, I'm using 100mg clomid, .25mg Letro and 40mg Nolva. I'm using Letro instead of Arimidex because that's all I have and using 40mg of Nolva (instead of 20mg) because the Letro cuts the Nolva by 40%, or so I've heard. In addition, I've been taking 6g of Trib, 2g of Maca, 1.2g Fenugreek, 2g of Long Jack, 2g of Aveena Sativa and Glucophase XR, in each case, on a dalily basis. I'm also using 6cc/wk of 7-OH to combat cortisol.

This protocol is working out amazingly well. No crash, no lethargy, no weight loss but I'm getting leaner. Even more surprising is that I don't seem to be having any problems with libido or maintaining wood. In fact, I've been getting wood like a teenager. More frequent wood than even when I was on. (Think I was taking too much Letro while on and it reduced my sex drive.) I like this. I like this a lot.

Couple of things I should report though:

(1) I had the runs on and off for a couple of days in the beginning. But I think that was my body getting accostomed to the high doses of herbs.

(2) The skin on my face is oilier now than when I was on. No acne or anything. But my skin has never been like that, ever. Not even as a kid. Could the synergistic effects of all the Trib, Clomid, Long Jack, etc . . . be that androgenic ? Or androgenic enough to cause oiley skin?

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    With all the endorsements I had to try Pheedno's PCT. For now, I'm using 100mg clomid, .25mg Letro and 40mg Nolva. I'm using Letro instead of Arimidex because that's all I have and using 40mg of Nolva (instead of 20mg) because the Letro cuts the Nolva by 40%, or so I've heard. In addition, I've been taking 6g of Trib, 2g of Maca, 1.2g Fenugreek, 2g of Long Jack, 2g of Aveena Sativa and Glucophase XR, in each case, on a dalily basis. I'm also using 6cc/wk of 7-OH to combat cortisol.

This protocol is working out amazingly well. No crash, no lethargy, no weight loss but I'm getting leaner. Even more surprising is that I don't seem to be having any problems with libido or maintaining wood. In fact, I've been getting wood like a teenager. More frequent wood than even when I was on. (Think I was taking too much Letro while on and it reduced my sex drive.) I like this. I like this a lot.

Couple of things I should report though:

(1) I had the runs on and off for a couple of days in the beginning. But I think that was my body getting accostomed to the high doses of herbs.

(2) The skin on my face is oilier now than when I was on. No acne or anything. But my skin has never been like that, ever. Not even as a kid. Could the synergistic effects of all the Trib, Clomid, Long Jack, etc . . . be that androgenic? Or androgenic enough to cause oiley skin?
    trib can cause oily skin in high doses,pct is the only time my face ever gets oily...I would recommend not running letro in pct order some arimidex and do it
    right...IMO
    Good Luck Regardless

superrooster1 is offline New Member
    I am new here and just read the sticky on Pheeno's PCT. Good read. It never mentioned HCG . Alot of people still use it and it is still suggested alot on a lot of boards. Can anyone comment on that or point to a thread were it has already been discussed. I use HCG post and have my 5th cycle coming up and wondered how it would effect Pheeno's PCT protocol. It sounds like noone here really needed it????

Quote Originally Posted by superrooster1
    I am new here and just read the sticky on Pheeno's PCT. Good read. It never mentioned HCG. Alot of people still use it and it is still suggested alot on a lot of boards. Can anyone comment on that or point to a thread were it has already been discussed. I use HCG post and have my 5th cycle coming up and wondered how it would effect Pheeno's PCT protocol. It sounds like noone here really needed it????
    There is ton's of threads on hcg ...I like to run mine during my cycle at 500iu
    twice in one week..Then wait another 2-3 weeks and hit it up again...I think
    hcg post cycle is a thing of the past...

I believe using HCG after a cycle would be suppressive and would interfere with PCT recovery. Most people recommend running it during the cycle in order to prime the pump for PCT.

Thread Information