chaos_theory is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Trenabol Depot PCT???

My dad has some Trenabol Depot from BD - Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. There isn't much information on this steroid at all. I was wondering what the half life is for this steroid as well as the active life so he knows when to start PCT?

Also what would be an ideal PCT as I know this steroid is very suppresive of your own natural system as well as not aromatizing.

So I was thinking B6, Bromocriptine, Clomid 300/100/50, .25mg L-dex and some tribulus. Any thoughts?

Bump!
    Need some info on this subject, I have seen similar threads go unanswered.

indica is offline Banned
    Yeah bump on the halflife issue!!!!

Does any body have an opinion I know this would help alot of people.

Plenty of view still no answers, don't mean to be a pain, but I am assuming people are unsure what to suggest?

Come on guys where is the help, this is getting really frustrating.

4 hours still no PCT for trenabol depot, how do you get some help on this forum. The steroid questions section is great, don't know about here though I might repost this question there.

bowie is offline Member
    Pct would be same as normal,(maybe longer than a month) start 2 weeks after last shot. I don't know if your dad is on or finished his cycle, but if you take a little test along with the tren , recovery is faster, and you don't shut down so bad in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Pct would be same as normal,(maybe longer than a month) start 2 weeks after last shot. I don't know if your dad is on or finished his cycle, but if you take a little test along with the tren, recovery is faster, and you don't shut down so bad in the first place.
    He is about half way through cycle but has no more money for extra items. Does prolactin have a suppressive effect?

Britguy is offline Banned
    i think all the items you mentioned would be good to have on hand, i was shut down real bad by tren , maybe a longer than normal PCT is the way to go, he should be takin b6 all the way through the cycle for prolactin levels, i would continue this into PCT and maybe after aswell

Great! He has enough b6 to do that and bromo which has been using throughout. What about the half life and active life of the tren depot

Britguy is offline Banned
    i think, but dont quote me! its more or less the same ester as Test Enanthate , so PCT needs to be started 2 weeks AFTER last injection, just out of curiosity? what does his cycle look like, he probably needs some test in there or your mom aint gonna be very impressed, if you know wot i mean! from my experience with tren , be prepared to run 2 PCT if necessary (not back to back) just in case he is shut down hard, also when test is low/non existent, excess estrogen can cause gyno, which is where your letro, bromo, b6, nolva come in. Hope this has helped

Thread Information