FinaGuy is offline Associate Member

Letro Tamox & Clomid PCT

Hey,

im going to start a Fina, Prop, Winnie Cycle in few weeks...

1 - 12 fina 75 mg (daily)
    1 - 12 Prop 100 mg (daily)
    8 - 12 winnie 50 mg

im wondering what would be better as far as pct goes...
    taking A-R's Letro 40 mcg daily? and taking tamox once a week during the cycle? and then after taking the tamox and clomid when my cycle is done?

or should i take the tamox daily during the cycle and maybe letro once a week to prevent and gyno activity for extra percaution and the clomid and letro at the end of the cycle?

any help would be great guys...

bullram is offline Member
    bro first id stop the tren at week 10 instaed of running it right to pct.. youll recovery easier, as far as pct id run letro during cycle and stop it at pct and run nolva and clomid, nolva is good for lipid profiles so you might want to drop the letro, and run nolva ed throughout your cycle and pct.. youll also want to take b6 for prog. gyno from the tren

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaGuy
    Hey,

8 - 12 winnie 50 mg

taking A-R's Letro 40 mcg daily? and taking tamox once a week during the cycle? and then after taking the tamox and clomid when my cycle is done?

or should i take the tamox daily during the cycle and maybe letro once a week to prevent and gyno activity for extra percaution and the clomid and letro at the end of the cycle?

I agree with bull don't take letro during pct..during cycle you want to take 10mg a day tamox min and take
    the letro every two or three days...Run the clomid and nolva/tamox for pct..
    Good Luck

ThePerpetrator is offline New Member
    Hey,

8 - 12 winnie 50 mg

I ran nearly the exact cycle recently.
    Only difference was my Tren was at 100, prop was 125, and winny was 100ed
    I stopped the tren at week 10 as the other guys have stated, which help in recovery.
    I ran armidex .25 ed and 250mg B6 during entire cycle.

My pct was (3 days after last shot)

Day 1: 150mg
    Day 2-8: 100mg ED
    Day 9-16: 50mg ED
    Day 17-24: 50mg EOD
    NOLVADEX : 20mg ED Starting day three after last shot and ending on the last day of Clomid.

This is pretty much a standard PCT I will run. If it is longer cycle I will run 1000iu on weekends around week 5 of my cycle until end and then 10 days after last shot at 500iu ed. Then start clomid.

I just woke up so this may be a little hazy in the way I wrote it sorry for that.

Ok Thanks Guys

SO letro every 2 - 3 days? along with Tamox Daily during cycle? and As far as PCT goes clomid, nolva/tamox?? is how i should do it?

just one thing tho... Bull and King you guys agree on not running letro for my PCT but king i think your saying to run tamox during the cycle and Bull says to run just the letro?

thanks again...

Perpetrator,

The Tren is supposed to be 100 mg but after converting im pretty sure you loose some potency...
    and as far as the prop its 100 mg... but my source says its a lil overdosed prob like 120 mg but well say 100...

Ok Thanks Guys

SO letro every 2 - 3 days? along with Tamox Daily during cycle? and As far as PCT goes clomid, nolva/tamox?? is how i should do it?

just one thing tho... Bull and King you guys agree on not running letro for my PCT but king i think your saying to run tamox during the cycle and Bull says to run just the letro?

thanks again...
    bro, tamoxifen citrate keeps estro from binding with the estrogen receptors
    in your nipples...In my experience no matter what kind of AI I run letro or arimidex , they help eliminate some estrogen not all...With me at least,that little bit of estrogen can cause gyno...I always run tamoxifen with my AI during cycle and after cycle...Letro is very strong and also not that great for you so you try to run as little of it as possible without under dosing..Ive ran it every 3 days and had no problems with bloating before..It's strong like that..If your not gyno prone at all you can run letro alone..I think the bull was saying not to run tamoxifen and letro together because the letro reduces
    the potency of tamoxifen which makes sence thats why I only run arimidex these days, but the tamoxifen is still working just to a lesser degree and it will help your lipid profile which is something you need running letro..Letro screws your lipids quicker than anything else...Good Luck

Ok got ya,

So then i can run Tamox daily and letro evey 3 days or so during the cycle?
    and tamox / clomiphene for PCT?

King,
    do you recomend dosages as well for the letro and tamox?

thanks again man...

Ok got ya,

So then i can run Tamox daily and letro evey 3 days or so during the cycle?
    and tamox / clomiphene for PCT?

King,
    do you recomend dosages as well for the letro and tamox?

thanks again man...
    I would start out running letro at 1.25 every 3 days and 20mg a day tamox
    If you feel your getting bloated run the letro at 1.25 every other day..
    Letro is just bad for you bro and very potent you only want to run enough to do the job, that vary's person to person but for me it's every three days at 1.25...

Thread Information