Thread: PCT & Anavar

BISON68 is offline Junior Member

PCT & Anavar

is PCT needed during or after a cycle of Anavar ?

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    I know it is needed as anavar can shut you down, but how much I don't know. Bump for more info.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    do a search ive seen that question asked many times.

Njectable is offline Member
    i ran a var cycle and it shut me down 3 weeks after i went off the clomid, my body became estrogen dominant because of the lack of test, and i started showing signs of gyno, at first i was skeptical about my nips hurting because var doesn't directly cause gyno, but my mammory glands started to become inflamed, and i've been taking nolva even since, and i've been on the nolva for about 2 months now and my nips seemed to have gotten slightly better but they still bother me from time to time, and i still have lumps so after i'm done this bottle of nolva i'm gonna stop taking it and hopefully it doesn't worsen again, but i've come to think my only hope for fixing the problem is having surgery and getting the mammory glands cut out, with that all said after my last day of var the next day i took 100mg/2tabs or clomid, i took 100mg for the first 4 days, and then ran it at 50mg for about another 2 - 2 1/2 weeks usually this is significant enough for var but apparently i could of taken the clomid longer then what i did and i might not of got shut down as hard as i did, its hard to say how u'll be effected by the var, but i would run the clomid at 100mg for the first 4 days after then down to 50mg after that and i'd stay on the clomid for 3-4 weeks to play it safe, but thats just my little experience

kiDRaines is offline New Member
    i thought VAR didnt effect test production? Need to know since i was planning on running var with PCT to get that extra bump and not be so down about being off gear.

I ran var only and never did pct. No problems here.

You should so something for a PCT to help get test levels back. You won't lose any of the gains either way though.

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    i ran a var cycle and it shut me down 3 weeks after i went off the clomid, my body became estrogen dominant because of the lack of test, and i started showing signs of gyno, at first i was skeptical about my nips hurting because var doesn't directly cause gyno, but my mammory glands started to become inflamed, and i've been taking nolva even since, and i've been on the nolva for about 2 months now and my nips seemed to have gotten slightly better but they still bother me from time to time, and i still have lumps so after i'm done this bottle of nolva i'm gonna stop taking it and hopefully it doesn't worsen again, but i've come to think my only hope for fixing the problem is having surgery and getting the mammory glands cut out, with that all said after my last day of var the next day i took 100mg/2tabs or clomid, i took 100mg for the first 4 days, and then ran it at 50mg for about another 2 - 2 1/2 weeks usually this is significant enough for var but apparently i could of taken the clomid longer then what i did and i might not of got shut down as hard as i did, its hard to say how u'll be effected by the var, but i would run the clomid at 100mg for the first 4 days after then down to 50mg after that and i'd stay on the clomid for 3-4 weeks to play it safe, but thats just my little experience
    if the var shut you down, then you had virtually NO TEST in your bloodstream. so where did you get an overabundance of estrogen from? you have to have test in order for it to aromatize into estrogen, don't you?

maybe you didn't really get var.

Thread Information