Thread: PCT important?

musclestack is offline Productive Member

PCT important?

How important is PCT??? What happens if you don't use it? I've been on a few cycles and I've never done it before. Could it effect gains in the future if I don't do it?

anyone

Anyone???

If you don't do it you'll lose everything you gained on the cycle. That should say enough...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    if youve never done pct, then you have no business doing a cycle. gotta do your homework bro.

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    Along with helping you keep your gains it will bring your test levels back up. Without going into it all, its much, much better for your body to take them as opposed to not. That is enough for most people to make their mind set on taking them.

thanks

Thanks guys, it seems like from all the research I do on AAS, all they want to talk about is the actual cycles themselves and nothing else, like PCT. Learn something new every day. Thanks a lot.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. I laugh when people on here explain themselves sometimes. There a more people out there that do cycles with no test, no pct, and no needles, than there are that actually do. People repeat something they heard or seen on here (i.e. where's the test?, orals alone don't work, you'll lose all of your gains without PCT, etc.) and don't explain why and it is annoying as hell to me, I don't know about anyone else.

The reason for PCT is your natural hormone levels are suppresed on cycle. PCT is geared at increasing the production of these hormones. It is a good thing. I know people that never did and have multiple cycles under their belts. The problem is it becomes a take 5 steps foward, then 3 steps back thing. They gained but didn't keep everything they could if they would of done PCT. Study up on it, there is lots of information on here.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    lol. I laugh when people on here explain themselves sometimes. There a more people out there that do cycles with no test, no pct, and no needles, than there are that actually do. People repeat something they heard or seen on here (i.e. where's the test?, orals alone don't work, you'll lose all of your gains without PCT, etc.) and don't explain why and it is annoying as hell to me, I don't know about anyone else.
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The reason for PCT is your natural hormone levels are suppresed on cycle. PCT is geared at increasing the production of these hormones. It is a good thing. I know people that never did and have multiple cycles under their belts. The problem is it becomes a take 5 steps foward, then 3 steps back thing. They gained but didn't keep everything they could if they would of done PCT. Study up on it, there is lots of information on here.
    well put

seanw is offline Banned

Thread Information