insanepump621 is offline Member

not shootin and on clomid some help?

I took a short cycle of test cyp 300mg and deca 300mg for 4 weeks reason being injured and some problems with ordering but i took clomids anyways just afterwards and all the sudden when im with my girl i have no problem getting it up but just shootin it out is the problem you think it has to do with the gear or the clomid please tell me it does my girl is messed up and thinks its her some advice thank

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I took a short cycle of test cyp 300mg and deca 300mg for 4 weeks reason being injured and some problems with ordering but i took clomids anyways just afterwards and all the sudden when im with my girl i have no problem getting it up but just shootin it out is the problem you think it has to do with the gear or the clomid please tell me it does my girl is messed up and thinks its her some advice thank

i had massive loads on clomid, what kind is it and how did you run it, i run nolva 20 mgs ed clomid 100 mgs ed trib 6 g's ed , do that for 30 days, in a week or so you should notice a difference, if not, your gear may be bunk

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    its the deca suppressing the sperm production. should be nothing to be concerned over. run clomid correctly for 2-4 weeks every day and sometime afterwards you should be fine.

Thread Information