POKEY is offline New Member

Nolva for Winstrol?

I've been taking some Winstrol Depot that my roommate gave me for the last 6 wks. I know I should have done it right and run at least Test with it, but money was a serious issue. I just wanted to know if I would be ok, just taking Nolvadex at 50 mg ED for PCT. Do I need Clomid? All I was running was Win at 50mg ED. So I want to know if Nolva alone would be sufficient. Thanks.

You should be alright w/ using nolva only for PCT in terms of keeping your gains. They usually stick like glue from winstrol . But....after that cycle w/ no test, you're gonna be shut down pretty hard. Clomid is a lot better than nolva in bringing test and LH levels back up, so nolva may not be enough. This would cause libido problems(not being a able to get it up, etc.). And you don't want that.

So, are you sayin that I should be ok as far as overall recovery? Or should I go ahead and run a standard 300/100/50 clomid cycle with the nolva?

What about running the nolva and trib? B/c I can get Tribex a lot cheaper than clomid...

Quote Originally Posted by POKEY
    So, are you sayin that I should be ok as far as overall recovery? Or should I go ahead and run a standard 300/100/50 clomid cycle with the nolva?

What about running the nolva and trib? B/c I can get Tribex a lot cheaper than clomid...
    I would go with clomid if you're worried about overall recovery. How long was the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    I would go with clomid if you're worried about overall recovery. How long was the cycle?
    I'm on wk 6 and going to go one more to finish out the bottle. So 7wks on nothing but Winstrol . My boys are still hangin pretty low, so I don't think that my natural T is completely shut down. Also I have a tendency to develop puffy nips so I was thinkin that Nolva would be a better choice.
    Last edited by POKEY; 03-09-2005 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by POKEY
    I'm on wk 6 and going to go one more to finish out the bottle. So 7wks on nothing but Winstrol.
    I would run clomid and nolva to be safe. You have to be shut down bad.

Ok, I'm getting the AR-R Tamoxifen and Clomid. I am gonna do Pheedno's 100mg ED with the clomid and run the nolva 40mg ED. This will work out to just under 30 days with both. So from what I've read and the help, I should be back to normal in no time.

Thanks for the help Young Slug, if you have anymore suggestions please let me know.
    Last edited by POKEY; 03-09-2005 at 09:13 AM.

Thread Information