Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

non prescription pct

has anybody heard of any succesful supps for this? im two shots into a cycle of sustanon id like to know what i could do to help myself out at the end. i know about nolvadex and clomid and all the prescription agents but id be interested to know if anyone has had success with something else?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    some members may have some better input to this but I will NOT ever substitute my therapy with any over the counter products that are commercially motivated and researched. The companies will tell you anything to sell it and it's not worth jeopardizing your bodies chemistry for the real deal.

My advice here, if you are doing real steroids , do the real restore. you cant jump in with just one foot and expect to run a marathon correctly.

LMR

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    You know about nolvadex and clomid, are you aware that you can purchase them legally from this site's sponsor?

yes i am, i just wasnt sure how easy or reliable it truely is. i may run the risk of being told to start another thread, but how exactly does the website work?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    click on the banner at the upper right and read the site. There should be a web page with pictures and names of each product. Click on the product you need and it should lead you to a payment method. The order is then shipped to your house. The products are under experimental purposes only so they are legal so long as you claim them for that purpose.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Very easy and very reliable. This is a good board, people wouldn't be telling you to pick up their stuff if it was crap. You can also pick up tribulus anywhere, which can help but it will not replace clomid and/or nolva.

i wasnt worried about the stuff being crap as much as i was how the process would work. i emailed them...still no reply

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle (Sust 250mg once a week, I know it sucks) anyway I attempted to run PCT using Tribulus and 6oxo to absolutely no avail. Plus that **** costs as much as Nolv & Clom. Stick with the tried and true method, if there was something else that worked you would know about it.

Thread Information