Sust Man is offline Associate Member

ketotifen not working?

I have tried this once before, but figured I'd give it another try. I began my clen cycle w/ about 60mcg the first day, with 3-6mcg of ketotifen at night (from liqua-c.) If the ketotifen is supposed to clean your receptors, then why do I have to keep adding about 20mcg every day to get the same effects? I do not notice any difference from a normal (ketotifen-free) clen cycle.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Anyone ever used this stuff?

Aristides is offline New Member
    mcgs of ketotifen or grams?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sust Man
    I have tried this once before, but figured I'd give it another try. I began my clen cycle w/ about 60mcg the first day, with 3-6mcg of ketotifen at night (from liqua-c.) If the ketotifen is supposed to clean your receptors, then why do I have to keep adding about 20mcg every day to get the same effects? I do not notice any difference from a normal (ketotifen-free) clen cycle.
    In the same effects do you mean jitters? If so that is in no way to determine if the clen is working.......... Your nervous system will get used to the clen and the jitters and treamours will diminish over continuous use......... To see if the clen is still working you need to monitor your body tempature.

Thread Information