inkytats is offline New Member

Question Can Any1 Help Plz???????

HI
    i started takeing steroids for the first time 2 weeks ago im on...

100mg prop eod
    30mg winny ed
    20mg tamoxifen ed

i started all these at the same time and was just wonderin if any1 thinks i need to add anythin,i have got a supply of tren but my bro has told me to leave why???
    also im abit lost with the pct? as i should have done more research...i was eager to start!
    if any1 could help that would be great
    thanx
    Rob

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Pheedno's PCT is stickied at the top of the PCT page. From my knowedge the cycle you are doing is not so good for a first timer, but it all comes down to what you decide. A better cycle would have been something like 30mg dbol /ED 500mg Test Enth/week and maybe some deca thrown in there

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inkytats
    HI
    i started takeing steroids for the first time 2 weeks ago im on...

100mg prop eod
    30mg winny ed
    20mg tamoxifen ed

i started all these at the same time and was just wonderin if any1 thinks i need to add anythin,i have got a supply of tren but my bro has told me to leave why???
    also im abit lost with the pct? as i should have done more research...i was eager to start!
    if any1 could help that would be great
    thanx
    Rob

if this is your first cycle, stay with what you are doing, prop is better if run ed, it will helpkeep your blood levels more stable and you will experience less sides, 100 mgs ed is a lot for a first time, so you should see significant gains, pct can be run a couple ways, the way i do it is clomid 100 mgs ed nolva 20 mgs ed for 30 days, then i run ldex for 7 days when that is over .25 mgs ed, start your pct 3 days after your last prop inject, you could throw tren in there at 75 mgs ed, a lot will say stick with test only for a first, but tren/prop is a sick cycle, me, i woulf throw it in, if you do, get b 6 and run that 200 mgs ed for gyno caused by prolactin

Thread Information