OTC Supplements are not PCT Substitutes

Just a reminder for anyone thinking of asking. Over the counter drugs such as 6-OXO, T-Bomb 2, Off-Cycle, etc.. are not a substitute fo a proper PCT featuring clomid, nolvadex , and arimidex . For all PCT please refer to Pheedno's PCT sticky. Do not use OTC drugs for your PCT.

Tribulus is an exception when included in PCT. It ofcourse can be used along with clomid,nolvadex, etc, but not as PCT alone.

Bump for people to read.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    bump

whitehulk is offline Banned
    is tribulus effective for durring a cycle to help combat lower natural test levels. liek say a tren cycle. would it help?

bump ?

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    is tribulus effective for durring a cycle to help combat lower natural test levels. liek say a tren cycle. would it help?
    It would not be very effective during a cycle. It would be better saved run along with a normal PCT.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    I was wondering the same.Do you think it would help to not shut down natural test production? Maybe keep the nuts in check?

Quote Originally Posted by Meso
    I was wondering the same.Do you think it would help to not shut down natural test production? Maybe keep the nuts in check?
    No it would not keep your nuts in check.

ok, i would kinda like to knwo if ther are any studies on ppl taking tribs while on cycle and pct only? cause i haev heard alot of ppl take it while on any cycle that would possibly shut down their natural test production. im not argueing wiht you or anything like that im just curious as to a lil more back ground info on the subject.

Thread Information